No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 32

AUTHOR NOTE:

Holy hell! I'm so very apologetic to all of you whom are readers! I haven't updated in so long!!! Well, here's the next chapter. Thank you all for the messages, comments, and ratings. In all truth, I forgot this story even existed -- THATS HOW BUSY I'VE BEEN!! Hahaha, well here's the chapter you've all been waiting for ;D

_________________________________________

Chapter Thirty Two

I got home and no one had yet seen Chase. Should I worry? Probably. Should I take the energy to worry about someone that I'm in love with? Probably. Do I want to? No.

I laid down late in the night, still nothing from Chase. He knows where he lives, he knows how to come home. I couldn't sleep without his lips on my forehead, or him pulling the blanket over me. I closed my eyes and pretended he was there with me. When I finally fell asleep, I dreamed of Ivan. 

Someone was breaking into the house. I heard Chase's window alarm and I'm sure no one else but me heard it. I got up and the alarm turned off before I could get to the door. The intruder opened Chase's door and walked out. My heart was pounding, I was hoping it would be Chase. I went and laid back down. I didn't want to know if it was Chase. 

In the morning I heard a voices, one of them being Chase's. My heart skipped a beat. He was home. I walked out into the dining room, where everyone sat. "I tried," Chase sighed.

"You could've tried harder!" My dad said. "We had the phone in our hands and were about to call the police."

"I know, you've said that quite a few times." Chase murmured. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking. I just needed a breather, needed to see some old friends." My father stormed out. 

I walked into the kitchen and heard my mother's sigh, "well, I need to get ready for work," My mom headed off upstairs behind my father. Chase walked into the kitchen. He looked at me for a second before sighing quietly.

"Are you mad too?"

"Just worried," I whispered. He hugged me tightly and lifted me onto the counter. He continued to hug me, his face in my neck. 

"I'm really sorry," he kissed my neck, I pulled away and kissed his lips. "What did I do, though?"

"You were just being childish, and not trusting what I had to say," I said, "it's over with, no need to worry anymore, no more apologizing... I hate when you disappear."

He didn't say anything, just hugged me. "I have to shower." I said and pushed him away from me. He nodded and I walked away. 

We ended up getting to school late, and Ivan was sitting in Chase's seat. "Oh, Mr. Raven," Our teacher said to Chase, "upon your absents yesterday, you'll have a new seat and partner." He pointed to the front row, which one of the nerds of the school sat. He looked back at me and raised an eyebrow. I shrugged. 

"Friend?" Ivan asked. I smiled at him. 

"Yeah, boyfriend... It's a long story." I said softly. 

"He's mad at me," Ivan said, slightly smirking. 

"Or me, or the teacher. He's always mad at something," I mumbled as I took notes on what was on the board. 

"So, lunch again?"

"Yeah," I smiled over at him, "do you know how to get to the mess hall by yourself now?"

"I'll manage," he smiled. "What'd you say his name was?"

"Chase Raven?" I mumbled, confused if that's who he was asking about. 

"Your boyfriend," he nodded. "I've heard his name."

"Probably in the newspaper, or news stations..." I mumbled, "he gets in to trouble quite a bit."

He shrugged, "I use to." he said. "See this?" He lifted his sleeve, "I got stabbed at school because this kid wanted me to steal the test answer sheet for him, and I had done it before and got caught, so once more and I'd be expelled." He rubbed his finger over it. "So he stabbed me." He laughed lightly. "He used someone else to get the paper though."

"So what, you're a bad boy?" I raised my eye brows.

"I'd say I was, not too much anymore. I've been more focused lately."

The bell rang and I'd never seen Chase move so fast as to come back to my table and grab my bag from me to carry it. He smiled as if he was fine, and took my hand. I waved back towards Ivan. "New boyfriend?" Chase asked.

I stared at Chase, "you're my only boyfriend," I said, slightly hurt that he'd think of me that way.

"Well, you did say you've cheated."

"You think I cheated on you? Yesterday? While you were missing? Oh, yeah. I fucking did!" I growled sarcastically and took my bag from him. 

"Calm down," he rolled his eyes. "You don't have the guts."

"Why are you being so mean to me?" I whispered, looking up at him. 

He stared me in the eyes, "You think you're going through a rough patch with your parents." He rolled his eyes, "you think your life is so hard." 

"No I don't. This is a rough patch, maybe not as bad as yours but it's still one!" 

"I think we need to... run away," he whispered and took my hand. His persona changed completely, he took my hand gently and kissed my forehead, "we need to escape."

My eyebrows raised, "not with you being so rude to me! And now you're acting perfectly fine. I'm so over your moodswings. You're worse than a girl."

His eyes rolled again, "just trying to fix things," we sat down in the back of class. He leaned over, pushing his all black hair out of his eyes. "Please, trust me for once. Let's leave. Or I'll just have to by myself," he shrugged. "Choose, I'm leaving tonight."

"No, if you want things to work out..." I looked away, "then stay. Stay here with me." I glanced at him; his eyes were piercing through me.