No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 18

Chapter Eighteen

Christmas was here in two days, and so would my family. Kayce still hadn't talked to me, not that I cared. She deserved what I had to say. 

Chase walked into my room, his face held disgust. "What?" I asked, and pulled him down beside me.

"Your dad just had the sex talk with me." He stared at me. 

I pressed my lips together to stop from laughing, "mhm?" I hummed.

"He said no Christmas sex... Then," he mumbled and reached into his pocket. He dropped over twenty condoms on my bed. "He gave me these."

I couldn't hold in my giggles any longer, and Chase glared at me. 

"Just wait. You're mom's planning to have the same talk with you," he growled. 

"I -- I" I couldn't stop giggling. "I don't understand why he would give you condoms and tell you not to have sex." I giggled more. "They must have saw us one night together," I said, breathing slowly to stop laughing.

"I hope your mom gives you girl condoms. That would make my day," he smirked.

"Ew, those are nasty," I mumbled.

"So... I... I guess we never talked about this before," he said, "but are you a virgin, err...?"

I shook my head, "me and Devann dated for over a year..." I said. "But, you know," I smiled a little, "he's not much fun," I smirked a little.

"Are you saying he's small?" Chase's nose twitched. "Thank you for that information," Chase's blue eyes rolled. "Where'd my Goody  Two Shoes go?"

"She left a while ago," I smiled. 

I rolled on top of Chase and he smiled up at me. His long black hair fell onto the bed as he captured me in his arms. He kissed my lips roughly, I groaned as I heard a knock on my door. 

"One minute!" I said. 

"Have fun" he smirked and kissed my lips again. I left my room, following my mom. 

"I know that you and Chase are together again...." She started. "I just wanted to make sure that you guys are using protection." She stared at me. I rubbed my hand over my face, "and I would like you to get on birth control..." 

"We're not... having sex, mom. Not for a while. We just started dating again," I said. 

"Well, when you start to, you're gonna use protection, right?" 

"Yes" I said. 

"You have an appointment for getting birth control next wednesday," she said carefully. I sighed.

"Okay, mom..." 

"Me and your father are going out to the bar tonight," she added as I was about to leave.

When I got back in my room, Chase was smirking at me. All the condoms were on my night stand. "So?"

"So I get birth control," I said. 

"Than why do I need condoms?" he said and pulled me down on top of him. I shrugged and kissed his lips. His hands went under my shirt, and fiddled with the clip on my bra. He unclipped it, and bit my lip. He flipped me over so I was now under him. His shirt came off with a quick break in our lips. 

My cell phone rang and Chase grawled. "What the fuck?" he said. I grabbed it, seeing Jalice's name. 

"Hello?" I said cheerfully.

"You wanna hang out later? I'm bored, and Jordon's at his grandparents..."

"Yeah, maybe later. I'm kinda busy," 

"Very busy," Chase whispered into my phone in a very sexual way.

"Oh sweet Jesus girl!" Jalice said. I said goodbye, and hung up the phone.

My arms wrapped around Chase's bare body, and my shirt came off next. "Is this considered Christmas sex, if it's before Christmas?" he whispered against my neck. 

"We're not having sex," I murmured.

"We're breaking the rules...."

"I like being a rule breaker," I smiled at him and reached down to his skin tight pants. His crotch area was tight, and I smiled more. He whined a little.

"Your parents are still here," he said, more concerned than anything. 

I heard the front door slam shut, and I smirked as I continued to unzip his pants. 

"You tease," he said lightly in my ear before biting it softly.

We were both naked soon enough. He was breathing loudly in my ear and he reached over to grab a condom. My phone rang and I grabbed it fast, thinking it was Jalice again. But it was my mom. 

"Hey mom," I said. Chase's eyes widened a little. 

"Hey sweetie. Me and your dad are probably not gonna make it home tonight. We're getting a hotel for some alone time,"

"Oh God mom..." I growled. 

"Just keep Chase in the house. I know he smokes," I rolled my eyes.

"Yup, we're gonna watch a movie" I hummed a little and Chase had rolled the condom over himself. 

"Okay, have fun dear!" I will...

"Bye mom," I mumbled.