No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 9

Chapter Nine

Chase stood beside me in the drug store. He had one arm crossed over his chest, the other was on his arm, holding up his face as he looked down at all the hair dye.

"Just get the one you normally get," I groaned. He smiled at me.

"But we need blue to do your hair, too."

"You're really gonna force me to ruin my beautiful blonde?"

"Yes," he smiled. "You're gonna look so sexy," he said softly, looking down at the hair dye again. I didn't know if I heard him right.

"What?" I said.

He gave me a side glance, and then smirked. He grabbed the blue hair dye, and then the black. We left the store, and I was nervous to dye my hair for the first time.

"Does it burn?"

He laughed, "only if you bleach it. Which we're not doing,"

I sat down in a chair in the middle of the kitchen. He pulled my hair back in parts. "So, just the bottom blue?" he asked quietly. I nodded. He clipped up my hair, and then smirked. He slid on the gloves, and then mixed the chemicals. The inside of the bottle turned blue.

"I'm scared," I said.

"You'll look fine," he whispered. "Are your legs really shaking right now?" he chuckled lightly.

"I'm nervous!" I giggled shakily.

He started to put the dye in my hair. I could practically hear my hair yelling at me.

I stood in front of the mirror, flipping my hair upside down to finish blow drying it. I felt two hands on my hips, and looked up. Chase stood there, his hair already dried, and blacker then it was before, if it was possible. He smiled as he stared at me through the mirror. I brushed my fingers through my now dry hair, seeing the royal blue under the blonde.

"Mm, I was right," he whispered in my ear.

"About?" I asked quietly.

"You looking sexy," he smirked at me. I felt my blush, but I rolled my eyes. He put his cheek against mine, keeping his hands on my hips. "Blush, blush, blush."

"Thank you," I said, and turned to face him.

"No problem, it was more for my benefit..." I gave him a questioning look, "I broke your little walls down, and I get to take credit for making you even more beautiful, which, I did not know was possible." I could feel my blush again. He gave me his cute crooked smile.

I pushed him away, and walked out of the bathroom. He followed me, holding onto the back of my hair, playing with it softly.

"So, I've known you for two and a half weeks," he said, and laid beside me on my bed. "And your mom told me to wait two, or more, weeks," I narrowed my eyes, "so..."

"What are you getting at?" I said.

"Wanna go out sometime?"

"Wait, you asked my mom about this?!" I gasped.

"Well, remember last week, when I left school early to go with her to her office? Well, we talked about my aunt that they found, but that's a different topic... And we talked about you," he smiled.

"How can we 'go out sometime', if we live together?" I said.

"That's also what I wanted to talk about," he frowned a little. My heart dropped instantly. He was moving in with his aunt, I knew it. "Like I said, they found my aunt..." I buried my face in his neck, while his arm went around my body. "But," I could hear his smile, "she's not exactly suitable to handle taking care of me, money wise..." I tried to hold back my smile, he was staying here with us.

"Well?" I mumbled.

"I'm staying here," he whispered softly. "For now anyway," he added. His hand was playing with my hair, while I stayed hidden in his neck. He twitched a little, and I pulled back.

"What?" I said.

"My neck is very, very ticklish... Remember?" he said. I smiled and reached my hand up, setting it on his neck. He tweaked out and pulled my hand off his neck, while falling off the bed. "Umph," he growled at me.

I smiled at him, "get back up here, you were warm." He laid back down beside me, and pulled me over towards him. I rolled away and giggled. He sighed.

"Come on," he said lightly. I smiled more. He reached out for me, grabbing me by the belt loop, and pulling me back towards him. I frowned dramatically, crossing my arms over my chest. His lips touched my forehead lightly, and then I melted.

My arms untangled themselves from each other, and hugged Chase's skinny body.

"So, you're the fake Goody Two Shoes, who likes to cuddle, who likes to always be right, who cares too much about others, and the most beautiful girl I know... Anything I miss?"

"And you're the bad boy, who likes to make girls blush, who has a secret teddy bear --" his mouth dropped, "--who likes to convince people he's wonderful, and the nicest guy I met... Anything I miss?" I mocked him.

"How did you know about my teddy bear?" he whispered in my ear.

"Um, I slept in your bed once... And you had one arm around me, and the other had a death grip on a stuffed animal," I smirked.

His mouth dropped again, and he tickled me. "Don't tell anyone, please" he begged. I smiled.

"Don't make me mad."

"You can't get mad at a face like this," he smiled cutely at me.

"I guess I can't," I smiled.

"So... Movie date in the living room at four in the morning, okay with you?" he smiled.

"Why four?" I said.

"No one else will be around..." he smiled.