Some Final Words To Those

Hi everyone, and anyone who is still reading this, re-reading this, or just loves me enough to check my updates! Today is November 1st, 2019. I started writing this back in 2012! Holy hell! 

I wanted to say a couple things about this story. 

As some of you know (if you read my author notes ever) this story was a reflection of my relationship with my boyfriend. We met when we were 10, and although he doesn't remember meeting me in summer school, I remember him - vividly! We started to date after our schools merged in Middle school - we were 12 then!!

We are now both 23, and still just as happy as we have been. Some of you reading this book left comments about how stupid it is to believe relationships like this last, and I feel so sorry for you :( This book was meant to be a happy story, and I'm so sorry that past relationships ruined some folks to the point where reading this just makes people so sad.

But - my main reason for posting my final words... My final chapters involved them finding each other after a long separation, and having a child together. I wanted to finish this story as fast as possible because I felt so bad about not keeping it up to date. So I went ahead, writing things that were not a reflection of my relationship, but more about what I think would happen in the scenario that we were ever separated. 

And that's pretty scary to think about. This book has a lot more influence than I think I realized before. 

I posted the chapter about them having a baby boy before I found out I was even pregnant!! 

And now, here we are, living happily with our little, perfect son. 

So although when I wrote the last chapter and it was so inaccurate, it's now... well, accurate! Our son, however, is not named Henry (funny fact: our dog's name is Henry). 

I just wanted to really say thank you to everyone who has supported this since the beginning. I remember logging back in after I completely forgot I even had a story (adult life = busy life for real) and was shocked to see that I was actually the #1 story in the "emo" section, which meant a lot for me. 

So thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm also so sorry but I'm not going to be doing a second book. This one dragged for a little longer than I expected. Some mentioned doing a quick story in the son's point of view, which although it would be a really cool thing to read, I don't think I'm able to write in a little boys point of view... 

But I am writing another book, not an "emo" one but a love story that I'm really enjoying - it's called Secrets Don't Make Friends, and it's posted to chapter 10 right now. It's about a girl who suddenly moves to a new school mid semester and is basically adopted by the football team, she has secrets (ovi) that she's forbidden to talk about but they slowly get revealed.

Please have a read and let me know what you think!  <3 <3 <3 

Love you all! 

OK ALSO  - can we all just cry over the fact that My Chemical Romance got back together yesterday and is only doing ONE show right now? In LA?!?!!? AND TICKETS SOLD OUT IN 28 FREAAKING MINUTES????? Ugh, my literal dream was to see them live... Maybe someone will do one of those nifty Facebook live videos that I can sit in my room and cry while watching - *laughs and cries hysterically for 6 years*