No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 44

Chapter Forty Four

Eventually we ended up beside each other, the water was cool now and the bubbles gone. My head was on his shoulder. "Ready to get out?" he whispered. I shook my head. I wasn't ready to go to bed, and leave him.

"I don't want to leave." I whispered. "I'm not ready for bed."

"You're tired," he whispered softly in my ear.

I nodded, he pulled his arm from around my shoulder and started to get out of the water. He grabbed a towel and stepped out, wrapping it around his hips. "What time is it?" I whispered.

"Probably twelve," he said and looked at me. He grabbed another fluffy towel and handed it to me as I stood out of the water, holding my breast. I wrapped the towel around me. I looked at him, a smirk on his face which I soon matched.

I followed him down to the bedroom area. I looked into each room before deciding on the one with the largest bed. Chase stood at the door as I flipped back the blankets. "What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Going to bed," I stated, "I thought that's why we left the tub?"

"Why are you in here?"

I stared at him, "Was I supposed to choose a different room?" I asked.

"No, I just assumed..." he shrugged.

"Assumed what?" I smirked in my head.

"That you'd... join me in my...bed...room," he said shyly.

I thought for a second. Was this going too fast? I'm still married! I saw how embarrassed Chase looked and was about to say yes.

"You don't have to, it's fine." He said. He walked into the room and I laid down on the bed. He rolled the blanket over me. "Goodnight, Sammy... I really enjoyed tonight." He said softly. He leaned down and gave my forehead a kiss.

"Goodnight, Chase." I whispered.

I woke up at two thirty in the morning. It was dark and I could only hear the light sound of a TV, and saw the blue glow from down the hall. I slid off the bed, naked, to walk towards the blue light. I peeked into Chase's room. He was sitting up, watching TV. He must have heard me and looked over. "Oh, shit." he grabbed the remote, turning down the volume. "I'm sorry" he said quickly. "I'm not use to someone else being here."

"It's fine, that's not why I woke up," I mumbled while I walked in, holding my breast. I slid into the bed beside him, pulling the blanket over myself.

"What're you doing?" He whispered when I crawled over to him and laid my head on his chest.

"Cuddling," I whispered. He slid his arm around my shoulders.

"Do you want me to turn off the TV?"

"No, it's fine," I whispered. He slid down lower into the bed. I felt his soft flannel PJ's against my knees. I kissed his neck and he twitched just like he use to. "I miss that," I whispered.

"I don't," he grumbled. "But I do, however, miss this," he pulled me closer to him. "It's just how I imagined." Chase murmured into my hair.

"You imagined this?"

"Not to sound crazy, but yes. All the time. I haven't ever stopped loving you, Samantha."

"I really missed you, Chase."

I woke up to a smooth chest. There was a quiet sound of the New York City life coming from down the road. The sun was rising up, and I looked at the clock, it was only seven. I pushed my face back into his chest, "I'll put the shades down," he whispered quietly in my ear. "That's my natural alarm clock," he added groggily. He rolled over and walked over to the large windows and pulled the curtains over. The room turned to black immediately. He waltzed back over to the bed and flopped behind me. His PJ's were the softest I have ever felt against my naked skin.

He pulled me against his overly warm body, and my eyes snapped open when I felt him against my butt. "Yes, Chase?" I whispered with a short giggle.

He hummed lightly and pushed his hips to my butt, I bit my lips. "Fuck your husband," he whispered into my ear and nibbled on his way down my neck, and to my shoulders.

I didn't even know what to say. I just closed my eyes and smiled. He sucked on the back of my neck and thrusted his hips into my butt again. "Chase..." I whispered. My voice didn't come off as longing and needing as I intended it too - I was still half asleep.

"Is this going too far?" he whispered to be, but kept his crotch up against my naked butt.

Maybe. But right now, I wanted him. And no asshole of a husband is going to stop me. And that is probably the same thing Kyle was thinking when he decided to fuck Kathy. Except for we were still married and 'in love' at that point. I needed Chase."No," I whispered.

I heard him make a noise in his throat and he grabbed my bare bottom with the hand that was under us. His other hand travelled up my body, rubbing my side. "If you weren't already naked I would be tearing your clothes off right now," he growled into my neck and bit me softly, while squeezing my butt.

His feet and legs started to move, and slowly his flannels came off. I deliberately pressed my bare butt against his body. "Chase..." I whispered. His hands dug into my hips.

"Despite how much I want to fuck you as hard as possible," he paused and my spine shivered. "I think we'll just make love for now," he kissed me and suddenly pulled me onto my back. He rolled onto me and grabbed my lips in his. One arm held his weight, while the other slowly trailed down my body. He squeezed my breast and bit my lip at the same time.

I lifted my hips to meet his but his hand pushed me back down. I groaned and he pulled away. "You're too eager, sweetie." he said with a straight face. His eyes glowed so bright, his pupils dilated rapidly. I resisted to ask if he was feeling okay. With a small smile, he kissed me once, then went back to looking me in the eyes. I smiled back at him.

His finger softly and slowly pushed itself inside of me. His smile grew and he nuzzled his head in my neck, moving his finger slowly. "I need you," he whispered.

"You have me," I said in a raspy voice. He pulled his finger out of me and pushed my legs apart.