No More Goody Two Shoes 45

Forty Five

He was so careful with me, as if I would break. "This is not how I pictured my morning," I whispered, unmoving from the tingling throughout my body.

"How was that?"

"Great," I sighed with a smile.

"Perfect," he kissed me before hopping off the bed. I bit my lip and followed suit. Chase started to stride off to the bathroom, but I started to run. "What're you doing?" He gave me a happy sigh. I shut the door and locked it quick.

I peed fast and flicked on the tub. He was on the other side of the door knocking the whole time. "Hey," he hummed, it sounded like he has his face pressed to the door. "I want to bathe too" he whined. I opened the door and he waltzed in. I smiled at him brightly as he picked me up and dropped me into the water, it only went up to my waist while sitting. "You're dirty." He smiled, he turned on his heel and grabbed the bath bubbles. "Let's get you cleaned up," he tilted his head to the side, his smile still plastered to his face. He poured the wonderful scented soap all over me, and in the water flow.

I sank further down into the water and smiled peacefully. He smiled and jumped into the large egg shaped tub too. "So, Charlie," I mumbled, giving him a business like smile. "What would you suggest I do about my husband?"

Chase started at me, he did NOT want to talk work right now, "He's going to jail for domestic violence." He stated matter of factly.

I started back at Chase, "I think that's a little too far." I whispered softly. He slouched on the other edge of the tub.

"I don't really give a flying fuck, he hurt my client and my client told me. I'm doing something about it." He gave me an icy glare. "Not to mention I'm in love with said client and don't want anything else happening to her."

I shook my head at him. How many of my boyfriends need to go to jail?! "I would like to have one boyfriend in my life that doesn't go to jail," I started at him. "Devann, Ivan, now Kyle?" I shook my head. "I must have a thing for delinquents." I whispered.

"I won't be going to jail any time soon," he stated before reaching over to pulled me over to him. I laid between his legs and his hands traveled to my shoulders for a massage.

"Mmm..."

"You're very tense," he murmured into my ear.

"Most likely the fact that you're trying to send my husband to jail.."

"Would you like to go out for lunch?" he asked with a smile.

"No where too fancy, please." I said as I laid naked on his couch. It felt nice to be able to lay around bare. If I did this at home, Kyle would make a sleazy joke about it. Chase just appreciates me; maybe I should lay around naked more often.

"After sex," He growled in my ear, leaving my spine tingley.

"No," I said, "I'm hungry." I sucked in my stomach to add a dramatic effect.

"God, does your husband ever feed you?" he grumbled.

"I am a capable women and I can feed myself." I glared at him.

"Just saying, you're very skinny. Unhealthy skinny... Let's go get some pizza." He smiled, "or is that too fancy? Rather have cardboard?"

I playfully slapped his arm with a smile plastered to my face. "If you have already forgotten, you ripped the button right off my jeans. I have nothing to wear," I pouted playfully at this beautiful man.

"Oh," his brow creased, "I didn't forget last night, however, I did forget that you came here dressed." His smile grew much larger. "How about you go do your hair, and I'll go out and get you some clothes?"

"I rather just put on your clothes and pick clothes myself." I stared at him.

"Go do your hair," he whispered against my lips. "What size do you wear, toddlers size 1?" he joked.

"I'm not that skinny." I stared at him.

"You're skinnier than you were in high school," he kissed my lips. "I'll be right back." And out the door he went.

I found my way to the bathroom and brushed my hair. Before I even left, Chase appeared with a bag that listed "Forever 21". I raised my eyebrow at him. "It's literally on the other side of the lobby," he said.

"Seriously?" I peered out the window in the bathroom. I couldn't tell where we were, all I knew is we were in the heart of the city.

"Yeah," he said. "So I got you-" he pulled out tight jeans, black tight jeans, very light blue tight jeans, a red dressy tank top, a blue t-shirt, and another dressy tank top.

"How much do I owe you?" I raised my eyebrows at him, "I only needed pants."

"Owe?" he questioned just like he did last night.

"Yes!" I growled. "You're not buying me clothes."

"They were having a sale." he stated. "Buy two get one free." His chin lifted at me and he set the clothes down on the counter. I fished through the pile and got the red tank top and black jeans. He smiled. "That's what I hoped you would choose," his smile got bigger as he kissed me.

Surprisingly, the jeans were a little big on me, and when I asked if I could borrow a belt, he frowned, "I thought toddler size one would fit... Should have gotten toddler size zero." he teased and opened his closet doors to reveal a walk in. His suits were all in line, ties folded neatly, slacks folded perfectly. I narrowed my eyes.

"There's no way you can fold that neat," I said. He smiled.

"No, Christine does it." he stated. My heart fluttered, my eyes were still narrow. "She's only here on Wednesdays. Does the laundry and stuff." he shrugged and I realized he had a maid.

"Seriously, you have a maid?" I gasped. He laughed at me and shook his head, pulling me close to him.

"The landlord 'supplies' her, he doesn't want anyone ruining his apartments," he kissed my lips. "I've met her twice." he gave me a look.

He took my hand that didn't hold the Forever 21 bag and led me into his walk in. Chase took the bag from me and emptied it on a empty shelf. He attempted to fold the clothes, but nothing would compare to Christine's work. He left them on the shelf. "This can be yours." he whispered.

I stared at him. "Ready?" I asked with a small smile.

"As ever," he kissed me again and let me out the door. He was wearing a white button up, no tie, and sleeves neatly rolled up to his elbows. He was wearing straight legged black jeans.

Chase purchased a whole pizza for us. I gave him a look that clearly meant, "you're crazy". He just smiled, "trust me, you'll want more than a slice. This is the best pizza I've ever had." he promised. I looked out the window, watching the cars sit in traffic. "New York is a fun place," he stated. "What would you like to do later?" he asked.

"When am I going home?" I said.

He shrugged, "whenever you please."

The pizza arrived to our small table. I waited for Chase to grab a piece, and he waited for me to grab one. "What?" he whispered.

"I don't want to go home." I whispered back. He pulled his chair to beside me, and grabbed my face with both hands. All I could smell was the pizza beside us. He looked me in the eyes.

"Then don't."