Chapter 12- "Nathan do you ever feel like a plastic bag?"

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood

Chapter 12

Best night sleep I've had in ages!

Nuzzling my head more into the crook of Nathan's neck, feeling his arms tighter around me. Opening my eyes slowly with a smile on my lips, reaching over picking up my phone looking at the time urgh it's a Friday meaning I have to go to school! I wanna just lie here all day and its 6.58 meaning I have to get up in two minutes "come on its a Thursday meaning drama, music and well dance" Nathan muttered lazily squeezing my waist softly I nodded a little "I can't bothered getting up" I grumbled laying my head back on Nathan's chest.

Can he just leave me and my lazy ways alone? And let me stay in bed!

"I'll carry you out of bed if I have to" Nathan smirked "you won't" I muttered "right come on" rolling my eyes he won't. Then feeling Nathan sit up throwing me over his shoulder I groaned punching his back...maybe I was wrong, damn.

Nath walking over to my bathroom me still kicking my legs and punching his back, not the worst view ever though...urg shut up!

Getting dropped into the shower looking at a smirking Nathan "have a nice shower" I groaned pushing Nathan out of the bathroom shutting the door "I hate you!" I shouted taking of Josh's t-shirt "love you too!" He shouted back with a chuckle. Taking of the rest of my clothes and stepping in the shower.

"ISABELLA ARE YOU GETTING OUT THE SHOWER ANYTIME SOON?!" My mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs "yeah" I shouted back turning off the shower wrapping a towel around me and walking out the bathroom. Getting dressed looking at my damp brown hair in the mirror and groaning. Running downstairs ill just let it dry "morning someone finally came downstairs" my mum said giving me a look "sorry" I muttered eating some cereal "have fun last night with Nathan?" My mum smiled "yeah" I muttered eating another spoon full. "Morning!" Nathan shouted walking into the house "morning Nathan" my mum smiled "hey Sid" Clare smile jumping Nathan's arms "hi Clare?" He smiled holding her on his hip looking a bit surprised what is she up to? Gotta stop thinking my sister has an evil plan to kill everyone.

Finishing my cereal putting the bowl in the sink "mum I'm going shopping with liv after school" picking up my blazer and bag "okay honey still need to go shopping for prom" my mum beamed I smiled "we will" I grinned kissing her cheek "what about you Nathan?" My mum winked "erm yeah" he nodded putting Clare down "cya" me and Nath waved walking out the house. "Hold this for me" I smiled sweetly holding out my bag "fine" he groaned rolling his eyes with a smirk "thank you" I smiled putting my blazer on and taking my bag of Nathan throwing it over my shoulder "got my geography exam today meaning I'm missing both lessons of dance (the dance lessons are together today)" I grinned sticking my tongue out "luckily" he chuckled throwing his arm over my shoulder.

~*~

Walking out my geography exam with a huge grin on my face walking to lunch. Running up to the table with everyone sat on it covering Nathan's eyes with my hands "I'm guessing it's freddie cruger" Nath smirked pulling me onto his lap "what's with you, you have a huge smile on your face" Connor laughed "I knew all the answers for the exam!!" I grinned clapping my hands "proud of you" Nath smiled hugging me tightly "we're all very proud now back to the conversation city would beat Man U hands down" Reece said Nath groaned "no way not a chance!" He groaned "I reckon Man U would win" I shrugged "yeah" Amelia agreed "bella your only agreeing because of Nathan being a bad influence on you all these years!" Liv exclaimed "not true" I mumbled crossing my arms "you have a Man U blanket in your room because of Nate" liv exclaimed pointing at him who rolled his eyes "tink stole that blanket when were eight" I chuckled nodding looking about our table Connor and Amelia chatting away smirk on my lips, Reece, liv and Nathan arguing about the whole Man U vs city.