Chapter 29- "I have a very manly horse... called Petal."

Chapter 29

"Nathan!" I grumble pushing his shoulder, he's lying on top of me! I'm being crushed... Okay I might be over exaggerating a little bit, he's not completely lying on top of me it's more half. We're still on the couch, I'm taking we both feel asleep down here.

Well obviously other wise you wouldn't be lying here. Duh.

"Nath" pitching his forearm and smacking his forehead "huh..mm" he mumbles hiding his face into the crook of my neck "tink" he grumbles as I pitch his cheek "stop" he grumbles slapping my hand away.

Dead leg!

Pushing his shoulder more trying to roll off the couch "bell stay" he murmurs wrapping his arms more around my waist pulling me closer to his chest "I need a wee" I grumble giving up "hold it in I'm comfy" Nath says I can feel him smirk against my neck "screw you" I mutter elbowing his rips "ow" he says not moving an inch "Nathan!" For once that isn't me shouting "what?" Nath says tiredly not even opening his eyes I suspect I'm the only one who heard him.

"Here he is!" Jay shouts walking into the living room pointing at us "look who's getting cosy" max adds popping his head around the door, rolling my eyes "get him off me!" I pled the boys laugh and nod walking to the couch and starts tickling Nathan who screams and laughs whilst pushing me off the couch landing on the floor with a thud.

"Thank the heavens! I'm free" I praise hands in the air with a laugh, looking at jay and max sat on Nathan "I hate all three of yo-" before he could finish I jump in the middle of max and jay on top of Nathan who leans forward from impact "oh I really hate you munchkin" Nathan groans we all laugh "love ya' too" I grin standing up walking upstairs.

"Hey bella" Tom yawns as I walk past him "morning tomtom" I reply walking into the bathroom.

Hopping out the shower wrapping a towel around me, running to my room not wanting to run into anyone, closing my bedroom door turning around-

"AHHH!!" I scream falling back on the floor "you bamboos bum!" I shout at Nathan who's sat on my bed doubling over with laughter, standing up "not to be too rude but- why are you in here?!" I ask wrapping my towel tighter around my self "came up to give you breakfast" Nath says holding up a plate with a bacon butty.

Looking at it for a minute "you're eating it" Nath says with a shrug placing the plate on my bed "who says?" I ask raising an eyebrow "me' Nath states "you can't make me eat it- are you going to try and force me eat now?!" I shout getting a little annoyed "no, I was making some so I made you one and I know you haven't had breakfast so there it!" Nath replies pointing to the sandwich "right" I mumble rolling my eyes "josh tried, jess tried it. People have to stop forcing me to eat! I'll eat when I want to eat" I state opening the door for Nathan "now out so I can get dressed, not liking this" I mumble the bit at the end.

Nath nods standing up "not like I've never seen you naked or anything" he smirks on his way out, smacking his back and then closing the door whilst rolling my eyes.

Getting dressed throwing on a pair of leggings and a flimsy white top. I'm unsure what I'm doing today but until I find out I'll watch fresh prince of bel air, whilst taking a few bites out of the bacon butty.

I have loved this TV show for years!

"Helloo" turning my head to see max walk in falling next to be on me "hi" I reply and then singing the theme tune, hearing max singing it too. Putting my half eaten bacon butty down on the side table "your not finishing it?" Max asks just out of curiously "nah, I'm full" I shrug, max nods "now I have to ask what happened between you and Nath? All the boys are dying to know and I'm the only one man enough to ask!" Max exclaims I laugh "man enough?" Raising an eyebrow, max raises one back "Nathan hasn't told you?" I add in disbelief. Max shakes his head "I thought he did I mean you all knew who I was-" getting cut off by max laughing.