Chapter 21- "Skating down the street in roller skates, wearing pyjamas."

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood

Sat in the living room watching re-runs of friends eating my cookie crisp cereal. "Your still not dressed, lazy!" Dad laughs softly hitting my head with the news paper.

"What's the time?"

"Eleven"

"Huh be proud usually I'm still asleep" I reply with a shrug dad chuckles and nods. "ISABELLA ROBERTS!!" I jump slightly hearing liv scream my name running into the living room looking at me like I shouldn't be living.

"Yes?" I ask eating another spoon full of cookie crisp, I love cookie crisps.

"Why aren't you ready!?" Looking at her confusion "ready for what?" I ask "prom we need to start getting ready!!"

It's eleven in the morning.

"Liv calm down" laughing slightly "it's not a joking matter!!" Liv huffs falling back onto the couch "shut up will you" josh mumbles walking into the living room yawning "no, because we need to start getting ready!" Liv cries josh rolls his eyes "why are you friends with her?" He asks looking bored "I'm wondering that my self" I laugh.

Liv cries down in announce "liv shut up" Nathan groans walking into the living room bouncing down on the couch next to me stealing a spoon full off MY cookie crisp "oi" I exclaim looking at him like he's the scum of the earth, Nath just smirks.

"Your not allowed to see bella!" Liv complains "why??" Nath and I ask both looking confused "liv calm your tits would you, their not getting married it's prom!!" Josh exclaims throwing a cushion at liv "shut up josh" liv mumbles.

"No liv you shut up"

"No josh you shut up"

"No you"

"No you!!"

Liv and josh shout, Nath and I roll our eyes standing up carefully while they fight, hoping they won't notice us leaving. Walking out the living room and then running upstairs like our life's depending on it.

"God those two fight over anything" Nathan complains falling back on the bed "and I'm completely on Josh's side" Nath adds I laugh sitting on the bed "I want to hide from liv for as long as I have to" resting my head on Nath's chest "I can see why" he laughs "wanna go hide for a bit where we know they won't find us" Nath asks "okay" standing up "I think I need to get dressed" looking down at my pyjama shorts and come to the dark side t-shirt.

Before Nathan could answer or me change we hear...

"Bella!"

Liv screams at the top of her lungs coming upstairs "no time" Nath says I nod grabbing the first pair of shoes throwing them out the window and climbing out.

Running from the house holding Nath's hand and my shoes to the end of the street "okay I think we're good" Nath says breathless I nod holding is arm keep my self up as I put my would you have guessed it converse on.

I need to wear more different shoes.

"I look like I could walk down the runway at fashion week in this" I laugh "you really could" Nath agrees laughing too.

Walking to the field "last day of high school well yeah it is" I say starting climbing the tree sitting on a branch swinging my legs with Nath sat next to me "yeah, we actually have to grow up now" Nath chuckles, I look at him in horror "don't say it's so!..." I gasp "...I wanna live in neverland" I add on at the end Nath nods in agreement.

"So do I, but don't think it's going to happen any time soon"

Sighing and jumping down off the tree, "okay I have an idea" I grin looking up at him still in the tree "what?" Nath asks jumping down too "lets do anything today, last day of not caring before we have to grow up, get jobs, pay bills and all that grown up stuff" running down the hill "alright" Nath laughs rolling down too.