Chapter 36- "You have to wear only your superman boxers and sing on stage."

"Tink get back inside the car"

"But it's fun! You should try it!"

"Sticking your head out the window? Sounds thrilling"

Rolling my eyes at her and grinning, glancing at tink watching her have a large toothy grin on her face with her blonde hair blowing in the wind.

"Hercules is doing the same thing!" I laugh watching Hercules from the rear mirror. "I can do one better" bell smirks undoing her seat belt.

Crap I know what she will do.

"Tink it won't end well, it's not always all's well that ends well" I say hearing tink laugh "someone did pay a attention in English Literature" bell grins back climbing out the window so she's sat on the bottom of the window on the car door. "Your crazy" I laugh shaking my head and glancing at tink every few seconds checking she's still there. "Your meant to say your crazy wild cat!" Laughing at bell's cuteness. "What team!?" I shout starting off the chant.

"Wildcats!"

"What team?!

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats?"

"Getcha head in the game!"

Both laughing at ourselves grinning at each other. "We're so cool" I laugh agreeing with bells comment.

Turning my head to admire bell, she really is beautiful. Most beautiful girl in the world, inside and out. I know she says she's changed a lot and she has but the old tink is still in there wanting to come out.

"NATHAN!"

Jumping to alert as bell screams, frantically looking at the road seeing I'm driving on the wrong side with a tractor coming at us.

"AHHH!!!"

We both screaming bloody murder as I turn off into the fields. Tink climbs back into the car looking petrified also traumatised. Pressing on the breaks forcing us both to fly forward tink more then me as she isn't wearing her seat belt and bashes her head.

"Shit bell!" Undoing my seat belt and sitting bell up checking her red "tink move your hands" I say as I carefully move her hands from her forehead seeing red liquid flow into my hands.

"Crap"

Tink will freak if she seeing the blood, looking for the source "I'm bleeding!" She shrieks looking at her hands which have blood on them "it'll be okay, it's fine" I reassure finding the cut on her hairline. Thank god it doesn't look too deep.

Doing the typical dude takes off his t-shirt to put on the wound, showing off his rippling six pack.

Yeah beating the stereotype has I have no six pack.

Bunching up my t-shirt and applying pressure to tink's cut, "make sure you keep your eyes open okay tink. Talk to me about any upcoming films, sing songs, quote films anything to keep you from dozing off.

She nods "okay now you hold this too your head while I drive okay? We'll find the closest town and find a hospital" she nods again as I take her hand taking it up too her forehead to keep the t-shirt which is now red in place.

"I'm starring in a film called Divergent. I play the female lead who's called Beatrice Prior, she's a teenager with a special mind, and she finds her life threatened when an authoritarian leader seeks to exterminate her kind in her effort to seize control of their divided society" tink explains I try to listen to listen to every word but I to on focused on finding a hospital.