Chapter 14- "She says I'm good at playing ken."

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since ChildHood

Chapter 14

"NO!! YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME TO THAT GOD AWFUL PLACE!!!!!"

I scream as Nathan, Karen, josh and mum try to drag me out the house "it's only a sweet shop" my mum smiles innocently while pulling at my leg to get me out the door. Josh is carrying me his arms around my waist Nathan is holding my arms, mum and Karen holding my legs but I'm still kicking, screaming and trying to get my arms free "it is not a sweet shop! It's the hairdressers!" I cry.

I hate the hairdressers!

Okay I don't mind a little and I mean little trim but that never happens while I'm in the chair mum is telling the hairdresser how much to crop off!

"Your only getting a trim!" Josh cried "no I'm not! Mum will tell them to crop my hair off!!" I scream "we need to think of new ways to trick her into going to the hairdressers!" Karen muttered mum and her pulling my legs and finally getting me out the front door.

After two hours of trying to find me and another hour and a half trying to get me out the door, they all hate taking me to the hairdressers.

So I hate it and they hate it, can't they just leave it?

"Okay Nathan get in the car first" mum said Nath nodded getting and then it's difficult task of trying to get me in the car, when we go to hell I sit in the middle of Nathan and josh so I don't jump out the moving car.

Don't see why mum's so mad about it, I only jumped out twice before ...and the car wasn't even moving that fast....I didn't break any bones!

~*~

"AND SHE'S IN THE CAR!!!!!"

Josh screamed getting in the car as well I huffed crossing my arms "all this to go the hairdressers why do you even bother?" I ask as Karen and mum get in the front of the car. Luckily for me I don't look that insane to Nathan since he's used to this I've never liked the hairdressers but the trip to the hairdressers gets harder for mum, Karen, josh and Nath each year but hopefully this is the last year they have to do it......hopefully.

I will learn how to go the hairdressers at some point of my life!

"I can still jump" I muttered "you bloody will not!" My mum snapped "I'm not going to let my girlfriend jump out the car anyway" Nath whispered in my ear I blushed looking at me he winked with a boyish smirk playing on is lips and turned to look out the window.

My girlfriend.

I like the sound of that!

I would be doing somersaults right now but 1) I can't do somersaults and 2) I'm stuck in car.....

"Awe bella your blushing!" Josh smirked pinching my cheek "awe look she is" Nath smirked as well I glared at Nath which made him smirk more "I'm annoyed!" I groaned.

I shuffled back in my seat as I saw the hairdressers dawn closer, this could be a freaking horror movie!!

"Right come on" mum huffed "you know I'm feeling a bit sickly I could end up being sick on everyone.." I ramble on "no your not!" They all say in sync, now I really get why everyone hates me and Nathan when we do stuff in sync. It is freaky!

Getting pushed and pulled out the car they dragged me kicking and screaming into the hairdressers "I'm jealous of dad right now he's at work!!" Josh groaned falling back on the couch in the waiting area with Nathan. I glared at him while walking to the chair!

The chair...

Add scary music, creepy guy saying it and that would haunt children's nightmares.

"So just a trim?" The hairdresser smiled fiddling with my hair through the mirror in front of me I burned wholes into the lady's hands "yes please" I faked a smile "but a good length" I heard mum comment "no not a good length" I replied mum groaned walking to sit with everyone else I smiled proudly at my victory.