Chapter 5- "Bend and SNAP!"

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Bestfriends Since Childhood

Chapter 5

Badass me? Really?! I looked at Luke like 'are you being serious?' Luke chuckled "out of both of us, am the badass?" I asked doodling on the back cover of my book, can't see the board anyway, so can't do the work "your badass enough not even doing any of the work even I have done question one" Luke said going on his phone, right on the desk, if I did that I would have my phone off me "Isabella top button" sir said my jaw dropped "what? He has...that's" I rambled pointing at Luke's phone "bring your book to the front Isabella lets see how much work you have done" sir said I went pale, I stood up walking over dropping my book on sirs desk and crossing my arms over my stomach "bracelets off and roll your blazer sleeves down" sir said before looking in my book I groaned taking my bracelets off and putting them in my pocket and then rolling down my sleeves "you haven't done anything and you have doodled all in the back of your book!" sir said "go wait outside, actually go to Sylvia" sir said my jaw dropped, walking back to my desk getting my bag "take your book and this note" sir said writing out a note and then handing me both of them, walking out the classroom.

Knocking on Sylvia's office door "come in" she shouted taking a deep breath "hello Isabella what are you doing out of class?" she asked typing on her computer "sir said to come here since I didn't do any work" I said looking down at my shoes "why?" she asked could tell she was looking at me "because I couldn't see the board, forgot to put my contacts in" I mumbled Sylvia sighed "go back to your next lesson and if you don't have your contacts wear your glasses do you have them on you?" she asked I nodded walking out and then letting out a sigh in relief walking to lunch.

"What did Sylvia say?" nath asked say I sat at the table next to him "yeah badass" Connor and matty laughed "shut it" I mumbled "science next luckily your sat next to me, so I'll tell you whats on the board" Nathan whispered I nodded messing with my hair "wish it was Thursday or Friday" I grumbled resting my head on Nathan's shoulder, on Thursdays and Friday's we have singing, drama and dance just them three lessons no bloodly maths "come on the days not gone that bad" liv laughed "I have been hit in the face with a football, been send to Sylvia's office, maths teacher hates me more and I can't see" I said but lowering my voice at the I can't see bit "and Sophie wants to have a bitch fight with you" Amelia said "oh my god Amelia you swore!" Matty smirked Amelia rolled her eyes she's so innocently minded it's cute, the bell went "come on tink" nath chuckle swinging his arm over my shoulders and walking to science.

~*~

"liv come on your coming over to mine" I said linking my arm with hers "do I not get a choice?" liv laughed walking with me to the bus stop "no" I laughed catching up to Matty and Nathan. "thought you were getting your contacts?" nath whispered before we got on the bus "my mums picking them up on her way home from work" I whispered back nath nodded "don't worry stewie" I smirked messing with Nathan's hair "stewie?" liv asked confused "yeah he like stewie from family guy" I grinned like a little kid "I really do think you to spend wayyy to much time together" Matty shook his head "I mean 16 years everyday is a long time" Matty chuckled me and nath both rolled our eyes "see you even roll your eyes in sync!" liv pointed at us "I give up" me and nath said in sync again and the burst out into laughter.

"hey mum" I smiled walking into the kitchen "hey girls" my mum smiled "oh here you go hunni next time tell me when you have only a few left" my mum said passing me my contacts, "thanks mum" I said quickly hiding the contacts in the palm of my hand then grabbing Olivia's hand and running upstairs "you have contacts?" liv asked sitting down on my bed "nooo" I said walking into the bathroom and closing the door putting some in, hiding the others in my drew and then walking out "wanna watch a film?" I grinned, yes I can see everything back to normal "okay but nothing Disney!" liv said sternly pointing at me "awwwwhhhh" I moaned "I know all the words to Cinderella and little mermaid" liv chuckled I rolled my eyes putting legally blonde on and jumping back on my bed next to Olivia.