Chapter 6- "But isn't that called doggy style or something?"

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Bestfriends Since Childhood

Chapter 6

Dance first, urg am awful at dancing i have two left feet! no joke "kill me" i muttered sitting down in the dance room "its not that bad" liv laugehd i looked at her, only good thing about dance i don't have to wear school uniform am wearing black leggings and a black top "okay ballet!" miss said clapping her hands i groaned standing up getting in the line, am gonna fall, bet miss is just waiting for me to fall actually, bet everyone is since i useally fail or fall.

Hate Nathan he's in music right now singing away and when he is doing dance he just sits in the corner are does nothing but if i do that its 'Isabella get up!' moving closer to the front of the line we have to run do some posh ballet jump i dunno the name off, land perfectly do a few twirls, jumps things i useally fall when am landing and then it just goes down hill from there, my balance is awful! "okay isabella and olivia" miss said i groaned, i don't really care on how bad i look or if people laugh i would laugh if i was them, i just don't want to break my leg! Okay may as well get it over and done with, hey ill fake hurt when i fall. Running well jogging jumping doing the ballet thing falling, shurgging, getting up slowly, twirling, falling again "ow" i muttered holding my ankle "bella you okay?" liv asked after she finished her perfect, maybe i could get liv to teach me "i think i twisted my ankle" i cried tearing up, hehe good thing am great drama "Isabella want to sit out?" miss asked helping me up i nodded sitting in the corner bringing my knees up to my chest and sneeky going on on my phone 'stewie: hows dance? ;) xxxx' i giggled replying 'am sitting in the corner fell over and now i 'twisted' my ankle :P xxxx' and then messing on my phone.

Break now thank god just had two lessons of dance, felt like jumping out the window it would be less painful then dance! "oh was dance bell?" nath asked "awful!" i muttered "i have it next" nath replied "ha good luck!" i laughed messing with his hair "ill live" nath chuckled "I hope you fall out the window, fall onto a monkeys car and then the monkey beats you up" I said smiling up at Nathan "awwh your so lovely and am questioning why am mates with you at allll" I rolled my eyes "your best mates with me because am the best, most wonderful, awesome, amazing person you now" I smirked kissing his cheek and then going off to drama.

~*~

"Watch lady and the tramp with me pleaseee" I begged Nathan, school fininshed and now we're both at mine "finee if we must" nath joked I grinned running upstairs getting the DVD and grabbing a blanket off my bed and running back down "hey, this is was my blanket from when I was like 8" nath laughed looking at the man united blanket "oh yeah, you gave it me when we were kids" I said putting the DVD on "it looks a little weird in my room, but hey I like it" I smiled sitting on the couch taking the blanket wrapping it around me "oi don't I get any?" nath asked pulling the blanket "nope" I smirked pulling it back "you just started a war" nath chuckled grabbing a cushion hitting me with "oh it's on" I smirked grabbing a cushion too smacking nath over the head.

Spending the last ten minutes smacking get other with cushions and jumping about the living room laughing our heads off like a pair of hyenas, smacking Nathan's cushion out of his hand and it going fly across the room, probably hitting something but never mind "haha surrender! To all mighty winner of the cushion fight" I smirked standing on the couch while Nathan was sat not he floor, I pushed his of the couch I take this game wayy to seriously "think it should be the other way around" nath smirked grabbing my leg pulling me off the couch and on the floor with a thud and pinning me down hands holding my wrists above my head, hovering over me "okay now you have to say Nathan James Sykes is the best person I know, he is extremely sexy and wonderful" nath smirked "what? No!" I laughed wriggling about under him "then your not getting up...I'll think of something better" nath shurgged "but what if I, dunno kick you some where which would cause you some pain?" I smirked rising my knee a little "don't dare!" he said holding my wrists with one hand and then pushing my knee back down "so I have to say 'that' and I get set free?" I asked nath nodded "Nathan James Sykes is the most annoying person in the world and it would be very awkward if my mum or dad walked in now" I smirked "yes, yes it would be very awkward, I'll blame it on you" I mocked hurt "that's mean! What happened to being a gentlemen and being nice to ladies?" I asked rising and eyebrow "that's flew out the window right now" nath chuckled I groaned "oh look Megan fox in a bikini on tv!" I shouted nath looked at me like 'like-am-dumb-enough-to-fall-for-that' then we heard a door being unlocked "it's the devil! Oh wait the devil is already here and he's pinning me down!" I said nath chuckled "hey mum!" I shouted "hey Sarah!" nath greeted as my mum walked in "what are you two up to?" my mum asked eyebrows rose "nothing" me and nath said in sync "okay we'll use protection and please don't do it in my living room" my mum said me and nath looked at her shocked "we're not doing anything like 'that'" nath said "but isn't that called doggy style or something"