Chapter 15- "Ross and Monica's dance The Routine"

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood.

Chapter 15

Dancing around my room in my underwear to music in the middle of getting changed. Jumping about music on full blast "DID WE TAKE IT TOO FAR? TAKE IT TOO FAR? DID WE CHASE THE RABBIT INTO WONDERLAND?" I sang along with my ipod. Hearing a chuckle come from my window I froze turning around to see a smirk very amused Nathan stood in jess's room leaning on the window frame arms crossed over his chest "nice dancing and not hating the look" Nath smirk grew, I blushed and then groaned running to my window shutting the curtains, a shy smile on my lips as I got dressed: dark denim shorts, grey vest and a black and white checked shirt.

Re-opening my curtains seeing Nath dancing around jess's room singing peanut butter jelly time. Holding in a giggle watching him with with a smirk "nice dancing" I laugh he chuckled turning around looking at me with a the same smug smirk "I know your just so jealous" he laughed climbing over. "ISABELLA!!!" I heard my mum shout from downstairs yetting a groan ecaspe my lips and then replying "yes?" Walking out my room "can you go the shop for me I need somethings?" she asked i nodded "sure" I replied walking back into my room "we're going the shops" I replied Nath looked at me confused for a secound putting my military boots on, grabbing my bag and Nathan's wrist pulling him out my room and downstairs "okay you two, no trolley racing!" mum warned handing me a shopping list with a smile, I nodded walking out the door "why am i coming again?" Nath asked "so I don't get bored" I replied with a cheeky smile, Nath chuckled taking my hand intertwining our fingers, I miled with the blush still lingering on my cheeks. "Funny how i can make you blush so easily" Nathan chuckled kissing my cheek his lips lingering on my cheek "shut up" I mutter with a smile resting my head on his shoulder he laughed.

"Race?"

I grinned looking up at Nathan you chuckled with an amused smile "sure" he chuckled letting go of my hand and getting ready to run.

"3.....2" Nathan started and I legged it laughing "GO!!" I screamed "you little cheat you started on two!!!" Nath shouted back running to catch up to me, I laughed still running. Nathan started to catch up as we ran around the corner. "No you don't Sykes!" I laughed as me and nath were level "oh yes I do Roberts" Nathan laughed. Pushing my legs harder, running through the supermarket car park.

Just about to reach the doors when Nathan wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, pulling me back into his chest, picking me up and spinning me around then dropping me behind him as he ran into the supermarket with a smirk on his lips. "Cheat! You can't do that!!" I laughed walking up to him "look whos talking!" He chuckled throwing an arm over my shoulders "okay I have another challange race to the tills?" I smirked "no cheating this time!" I laughed with a nod both of us getting a trolley.

we're going to get kicked out again...

Ripping the shopping list in half giving one half to Nath, "GO!" we both shouted running through the aisles shouting "excuse me!!" or if it's very close to hitting someone it's "MOVE!!!" I think I nearly gave an old lady a heart attack. Seeing Nath speed down an aisle nearly running over a kid who was saved by his mum giving Nath a death glare.

One more thing!

Running to the other side of the store pushing the trolley, I will win this! Grabbing the milk and putting it in the trolley and then running to the tills "OI watch it!!" someone shouted from behind me "sorry" I yelled back still running. I groaned seeing a mother and eight no wait nine kids messing around her and in my way to victory! "Excuse me!" I said trying to get passed them "sorry" a few of the kids mumbled shuffling around while the mum didn't even notice she was trying to stop the crying baby in the trolley.

Finally!!!

Running to the till and seeing no Nathan! A grin spread across my face as I reached the till and then looking around trying too fine Nathan.