Chapter 8- "Even have hello kitty plasters on my knees to prove it!"

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Bestfriends Since Childhood

Chapter 8

"so this is how we're going to spend sunday?" nath chuckled while playing me on the wii "yep, what's up with this?" I asked while we're playing wii party the game with like a massive board game on a volcano and I'm losing, I will win this game no matter what....huh...maybe am a little to competitive for my own good "nowt just asking" Nathan chuckled nath just rolled a six!? Really I swear this thing hates me! I have had a three and a one, Nate gets a fudgeing six?!

"okay I want to watch my Barbie DVD so you two, bye bye" Clare said with a smuge smirk, said it before ill say it again EVIL!! She turned the wii off "oi!!!" me and Nathan moaned "dad!!!" I shouted "yeah?" my dad came into the living room "Clare!" I said pointing at the child of satan "you two have been on it all day, go do something else, it's a nice day go play outside" dad said pointing out the window "we're 16 not 6" Nate groaned "no, your both 15" dad smirked "okay 16 in a week" nath argued "go play, football?" dad said me and Nath grumbled standing up walking outside "yuck fresh air" I groaned "you want-" nath started climbing up the tree sitting in the treehouse "we haven't been up here in ages!" I laughed nodding climbing up, sitting next to Nathan our legs hanging off the side "hey, liv's over there" nath said pointing to liv who is walking to my house.

"hey liv" me and Nathan smiled down at here "hi." liv said flatly "Nathan your cousin is a cunt!!" liv cried, cringeing at the word, now that's what I call an awful word! "go firgure" nath muttered I chuckled "anyway how was your night after we left each other?" liv asked trying to climb up in heels "why have you got heels on?" I asked holding her hands pulling her up "because I wanted to wear heels, sorry my wardrobe isn't just converse and toms" liv snapped "what's up?" I asked a little taken back "do you think am a slag?" she asked "no?" I said "why did you say that last night?!" she asked anger in her eyes "I was high on sugar! I fell off a swing at the park- see even have hello kitty plasters on my knees to prove it!" I said pointing to my knees, nath chuckled from next to me, forgot he was there "but that sounds like something you would do anyway?" liv argued, Nathan bursted out into laughter, elbowing him "I wouldn't- okay I would but" I attempted to agrue "well I want to have sex with Nathan to see if it was like chocolate cake!" I said liv looked at me flatly "that seems like something you would do at some point, probably not for chocolate cake" liv said still looking at me flatly, I wouldn't have sex with Nathan randomly out if the blue, it could ruin our friendship but at least it would probably be more special if it was Nathan because well he cares about me, known him since well forever wait I shouldn't even be thinking about this.

"liv your one of my closest girl friends but yeah you are a little bit like a stereotypical popular girl like in fake American films" I muttered liv gasped "am so not!" she complained "I still like you! And I like having a girly girl mate and your not a slut! But you know all the gossip what goes around school which is good to listen to, since we're noisy like that" I chuckled "true, ohohoh on that note I have some gossip about Sophie!" liv smirked "what?" I asked its kinda funny listening to gossip half of it is never true, but it's funny what people spread "well you know at the party on Friday she gave lee a blow job in the middle of the street! And then went off somewhere and apperantly she thinks she is pregnant!" liv said "really? How would you think your pregnant after two days?" I asked "it's gossip, aka lies but the blow job bit I think it's real" liv shurgged "god lord, lee had a fun night" nath muttered "lee is a massive man-whore, it's so disturbing thinking of him" I cringed "especilly, what Connor told us about him" Nate muttered with disgust and anger in his voice, I nodded.

~*~

Lying up in the tree house, it's pitch black just looking up at the stars it's a really clear night "2nd star on the right, that's how you get to never land with a bit of faith, trust and of course pixie dust" I smiled hearing nath laugh next to me "your so cute!" he laughed throwing his arm around my shoulder pulling me into a side hug, resting my head on the crook of his neck "what do you want for your birthday?" I asked "dunno, already have an idea for your present though" Nate chuckled "well that's helpful" I laughed, he nodded smiling. "Kids!" we heard my mum shout "yeah" me and nath replied not moving "come down, it's dark and well it's cold" my mum shouted up, I groaned sitting up and climbing down "see ya tomorrow, tink" nath said huggingg me "don't go, I wanna watch a film!" I said in the hug "sorry got homework" nath said kissing my cheek and walking to his house "you get no more of my amazing hugs!" I grumbled Nate laughed "nar you will son want my awesome hugs which are 10x better then yours!!" nath shouted from hopping over the fence "in your dreams!" I laughed "that's not all that's in my dreams" nath winked "eww! Go inside you disgusting boy!" I laughed pointing to the door "am joking or am i...bye babe" nath winked with a smirk walking into house. I laughed turning to walk into mine "it's good how you and Nathan are both such good mates after so long" my mum smiled drinking her tea "yep" I grinned popping the p "night mum am going upstairs" I said kissing her cheek and jogging upstairs, running into my bedroom, putting on a pair of plaid pjymama shorts and a superdry off one shoulder sweater. Jumping into bed I smiled tilting my head to the side, seeing all my teddies from when I was little up onto of wardrobe, standing up off the bed jumping to get one of them. After many, many....many attempts, damn hight! I finally grab the blue fin, pulling the blue and yellow soft toy down.