Chapter 24- "Finding out I'm a evil Nathan eating alien."

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood

Chapter 24

"Terrific new actress who's staring in the upcoming movie, At any price, please welcome Isabella Roberts"

Deep breath, don't faint... It's only Ellen De frecking Generes.

Walking on with a grin trying not to die in these designer 6-inch heels that probably cost thousands and I don't even know the fancy name but one thing I do know is that the makers of these shoes mission in life is to kill feet with every step!! Urg I still hate heels.

Too late, tripping a little feeling my cheeks blush a bright shade of pink with Ellen and the audience laughing. Good going bella.

Round of applause, your an idiot.

"You okay after the little trip?" Ellen laughs hugging me "yeah I'm fine, just a little nervous" I reply with a smile, sitting down "now I would say relatively new actress but your not, you've had a few roles as a child and in the past two years you've been in a good few movies " Ellen says I nod looking at the screen behind us me coming up as a cute little child in the film cheaper by the dozen "I was a cute back then" I laugh "back then? Your gorgeous now" she smiles "thank you" still blushing from my trip.

"Now how was working with Zac Efron?"

"It was amazing, I grew up watching him in high school musical and then few years later I'm kissing him in a car and my little sister was hysterical she loves Zac" I laugh "how old is your sister?" Ellen asks "she's 7" I reply with a laugh "quite an age gap right there" I nod "sorry Clare" I laugh.

"So what was your role in the movie?"

"Well I'm the girlfriend of dean aka Zac Efron very rebellious not wanting to carry on his fathers business but wanting to be a race car driver, it was a good role I got to be Zac Efron's girlfriend" shrugging with a laugh with the audience laughing and agreeing.

I'm apparently dating Zac Efron and my own brother just because we were seen together?! That was awkward but I wouldn't complain about dating Zac Efron though...

Who would?!

"You've also been in oz the great and powerful that is coming out in a few weeks, how was that?"

"A lot of fun, I played the role of the good witch Glinda who helps oz stop the evil witches and I got to work with Mila Kunis she's great so down to earth"

"Yes she is we've had her on here a few times she's is just like a a normal girl. So how are you enjoying New York?" Ellen asks "I actually haven't looked around because it is just a quick stop to come on the show and then I'm flying home which is quite upsetting because I've always wanted to come to New York, it's been a little dream of mine..." I smile "...but hopefully I get to come back here to this amazing city" I finish earning woohs and claps from the audience "now it was lovely having you on the show and good look with the acting" Ellen smiles.

Going off the stage to see my agent Eleanor typing away on her blackberry with her Bluetooth on her ear, she's a very busy and work crazed women who can be a little scary "you did great now come on airport to catch the flight that leavings in fifteen minutes" I nodded take it that im defiantly not going to be able to tour the city. Walking out the building to be greater by cameras shouting my name.

Walking to the car with the big bodyguard in front of me, who seriously looks like he could take out all these people with a flick of his fingers.

Sliding into the car pulling my phone out my jacket pocket seeing a miss call from josh, Eleanor sitting in the car too not looking at me or saying a single word just typing away on her phone and muttering things.