Chapter 2- "MTV where's my tv show, am a 16 year old virgin."

Chapter 2

Me and nath sat up in my room watching tv "you going sophie's party?" Nathan asked "wouldn't but olivia is dragging me there" i replied rolling my eyes "same Matty wants to go" nath shurgged "hey" josh said walking into my room boucing down on my bed "going sophie's party?" he asked "yeah how do you know it was Sophie's party?" i asked "Sophie's brother is in my year and he invited a load of us" josh shurgged "thats why Olivia wants to go" i said throwing my arms in the air, Nathan and josh laughed "okay well am going back mine see ya later" nath said walking out my room heard him say bye to my parents and clare "get out am getting dressed" i said to josh kicking him out my room, putting my phone on shuffle and dancing about my room picking out what to wear, hopping in the shower "bella olivia is at the door!!!" josh shouted up "liv come up here!" i shouted from my room "hey gorgeous" Olivia smiled walking in my room "i don't know what to wear!" i moaned falling back on my bed, Olivia laughed walking to my wardrobe "hmmmm" Olivia muttered then pulled out dark red high waist short shorts, black floral bralet throwing them on the bed "that would look hot" she smiled clapping her hands "my brother is going this party" I muttered my hands over my face "and?" Olivia asked sitting next to me "either him, my dad or my mum will tell me to change" I sighed "ohoh I know I'll ask my sister to come pick me up and take us, soo you put leggings on under your shorts and put some jacket on and then take the off in the car, home free" Olivia smirked I looked at her in shock winds eyes "wow god your dumb in school but smart when in comes to something like this" I smiled giving her a hug and getting dressed throwing a pair of black court heels and walking downstairs to see nath, josh and Matty on the ps3 playing fifa "nath!" I whispered hiding behind a wall "Nathan" I whispered/screamed he turned to look at me I waved my hand saying to come over here, he came over "yeah?" he asked his eyes flickering down to look at what I was wearing "where are my parents?" I asked "they went out" nath replied I let out a sigh in relief "okay well we'll just go with josh and I'll go get changed" I said turning to Olivia she laughed and nodded and went back upstairs "okay?" nath said looking very confused. Took the leggings off and that jacket throwing on a leather black one and running downstairs "we going than?" Olivia asked looking at the lads "yeah hold on" josh said "josh your bad at fifa" I said rolling my eyes at the tv "just cause your good at it!" nath smiled leaning his head back to look at me "am not that good" I muttered sitting down next to nath on the sofa "you are but am just amazing at it so you never beat me" nath smirked throwing his arm over my shoulder "never played against bella, didn't even know you knew how to play?!?!" matty laughed while playing against josh "I grew up with a brother and a guy bestfriend I kinda learn't how" I smiled "and I kick ass at it" I smirked standing up "okay come on and really bella that?! Your my baby sister!" josh said rolling his eyes "she looks hot" Matty smirked as we walked to Josh's car "Matty your a massive pedo" Olivia laughed smacking him across the head "you look hot to Olivia, please don't hit me!" Matty laughed getting in the passenger seat "oi who said you could sit in the front?" nath said "I am not driving" josh said we all turned to look at him "what? Why?" I asked "1) I don't want to and 2) what happens if I want a drink which I do" josh said looking at me in a duh tone "urg fine we can walk its not that far" Olivia said we all groaned and started walking "oi nath any lads hit on bella punch em for me" josh whispered to nath, with a laugh "oi why?" I asked looking at josh "and why didn't you ask me?" Matty said acting hurt "why? I don't want to getting raped or some dick feeling you up and Matty you will mostly be the one chatting her up!" josh said smacking Matty across the head "hey I would't do anything i flirt and I wouldn't do anything with bella since she is my best mates furture wife and I think josh would actually kill me" Matty said was we walked up to Sophie's "true josh would murder you and bella is nath's furture wife" Olivia laughed me and nath looked at them rolling our eyes "yep I have already proposed and we are getting married next year" nath said "and am pregnant with nath's baby, already getting the family started" I said rolling my eyes "okay ew hope that's not true" josh said looking at my stomach so was Olivia and Matty "okay you really think am pregnant oh thanks!" I said as we walked into sophie's house "am going talking to Rachal or am I not allowed to cause josh will beat the crap out of her!" I said walking off, don't even know why am here sophie hates me I don't know why, I mean I haven't said or done anything that I know of for her to hate me, actually I don't even think I have actually talked to her. Been here for like half an hour, Matty and Olivia have ditched me, josh is with his mates am just hanging about with nath but i have lost him and hell there is a lot of college guys here "look who it is, Isabella Nathan's little ugly, slutty, whore, bitchy bestfriend" Sophie said in disgust looking at me up and down "hello to you too" I said with a grin yeah don't feel like going down to her level so fight a bitch by being nice "ew god who da fuck would bang you!" Sophie laughed with her little followers behind her I rolled my eyes "yep soph you got me, right we're it hurts my virginity" I said placing my hand on my heart, looking at her with less emotion on my face then a brick.