Chapter 3- "I stopped classing you as a guest when we were six."

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Bestfriends Since Childhood

Chapter 3

"Olivia okay!" my jaw dropped my eyes gone wide "well this is awkward" nath muttered swinging back and fourth on his heel "okay bella close your mouth please and am sorry" Matty mumbled "Olivia really? Out of everyone in that party you picked liv" I said crossing my arms over my stomach "why you jealous?" Matty smirked Nathan hit him over the head "in your dreams" I muttered "yep it is in my dreams" Matty chuckled "your disgusting" I said standing up smacking his chest and walking up stairs into jess's room, just about to do a run up to jump from jess's window to mine when "wooooh what you doing?" nath asked grabbing my upper arm pulling me back smashing our chests together "jumping out the window" I said pulling away from nath before i started blushing, wait? why would i blush? "I'll do it knowing you, you'll fall" nath said climbing out standing on the windowsill and stepping over to mine opening the window and climbing in "what did you want anyway?" nath asked standing in my room "my keys and phone" I replied he nodded getting them throwing them to me and climbing back over ringing liv "pick up pick up" I muttered "welcome to orange answer phone" I groaned ringing her again "what?" liv grumbled "you snogged Matty?" I said walking upstairs "maybe" she muttered "well that makes things awkward" I said "it was just one night thing I don't thing we did anything else" she said "ew" I replied known matty since the start of year 7 and liv since year 5 so picturing them together like that is disgusting "anyway what happened with you and Sophie Facebook is going mad about it" I groaned getting nath's laptop and going on Facebook "sure go on my laptop I don't mine" Nathan joked sitting next to me on sofa "oh please you go on mine all the time" I replied logging on to my Facebook I groaned looking at my news feed "do I have to go into school tomorrow" I groaned "yes" nath, Matty and liv said I moaned again "talk to later bella" liv said hanging up i dropped my head into my hands "come on its not that badd" nath replied looking down my wall "you have a friend request" Matty said pointing to the screen leaning over the back of the couch "i know i have like five but i don't like the people that send me the request" i muttered "unless its your future boyfriend?" Matty chuckled "i have nath on facebook?" i asked okay am really confused that's what they usually tease me and nath about "no that Luke dude" nath muttered clicking on it "so what is it now Nathan and Luke you say am marrying?" i asked Matty nodded with a smirk i rolled my eyes, making sure i log out before i close the computer made that mistake to many times.

~*~

"Wait a second you want to by hide and seek?" nath asked eyebrows rose, okay well the power went off about half an hour ago and our phone, lpods, laptops are dead so we can't ring Karen and am pretty sure the whole street was out of power "yes am bored please come on" i smiled holding a torch to my face "fine go hide" nath laughed i smirked running about the house trying to find somewhere to hide i smirked hiding in my old fav hiding place, in the kitchen cupboard where the kitchen cloths were kept and now that am 16 i can only just fit it with the towels on top of my knees which were being held to my chest tightly "okay you little kid am coming" Nathan shouted i heard moving about i heard a chuckled then the cupboard opened i giggled "can't believe you still fit in there" nath grinned looking at me, i smiled at him "want you wanna play now?" Nathan smirked sitting on the kitchen floor facing me "floor is lava?" i smirked nath chuckled and took my hands taking me out the cupboard and pulling me to living room "okay we both know the rules?" nath smirked standing onto the sofa "yes we do, how many times have we played this if you don't know the rules your mentally challenged" i smirked and we started jumping from each furniture and pillows "am gonna win this" Nathan smirked jumping over to the arm chair i was stood on "oi no you can't do that" i lauged as nath wrapped his arms around my waist holding me on an angle were i could fall any mintue "hey guys sor- that's so cute" Karen laughed looking at us, me and nath looked up at her and both losing our balance and fell on the floor me falling on nath "okay so your telling me you arn't going out?" jess giggled "really jess out of all the people in the world i would think you would be on my side not to tease me" i joked she shurgged and laughed walking into the kitchen then all the lights came on, me and nath stood up "oh Isabella your staying here for a few more days since your mum wanted to stay with her mam" Karen smiled i nodded grabbing karens off the worktop, she has a spare pair if keys to my house, walking over to my house.