Chapter 23- "Coming back to hit me like a 10 ton truck."

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood

Chapter 23

Waking up after a night of not sleeping more then an hour, rubbing my sore itchy eyes. Why am I on the floor?

Looking about my room to see my prom dress thrown in the floor in the corner and the picture in the bin, everything from last night coming back to hit me like a 10 ton truck. Covering my mouth tears threatening to pour out.

Shuffling back to my bed until my back hits the end of the bed pulling my knees to my chest hugging them crying into the my knees.

People are heart broken for months after breaking up with someone they love, but most of the time those people haven't known the person their whole life, never been without them, someone who you thought would never let you down ever, who you loved but only to find out your not good enough for him.

Taking a large shaky breath trying to calm my self down before bursting into more tears, it's even worse realising your whole life has been depending on him and now your nothing with out him. Feeling the pain in my chest ache more.

It is all my fault, if I was just prettier or slimmer then maybe me and him would still be together and then the band would do amazing becoming dead famous, I'm the perfect girlfriend in every way one to show off.

Nope, I'm a midget, pale, ungirly, overly sarcastic with stupid fears that people told me would never happen but hey o it happened, guess everyone's a liar.

Hearing knocking on my door, who ever it is probably knew about the whole 'lets leave Isabella plan' "hey bella you up?" Looking up from my knees sniffing "guess I'm dragging you out of bed then" Josh laughs, just wanting to cry more.

"Ha ha" josh grins opening the door fast "right how was prom? Was it as boring as mine?" Josh asks not seeing me then he stops dead in his tracks looking down at me in confusion (pfft yeah right) and worry "bella what's wrong?" His voice so soft full of concern "ha, you probably already know" I laugh harshly tears still streaming down my cheeks "excuse me?" Josh says rising an eyebrow "please, that's so fake" I cry "okay can you just tell m- oh" josh starts and then his voice drops "Nath told you about the band?" I nod my head into my knees. See he even knew, but not the best friend/girlfriend.

No she just gets her heart ripped out because she's not good enough.

"Now get out" I cry pointing to the door, josh just stands there looking at me and then the door "I can understand your upset but practically saying I was in with it, yeah I might have told Nathan to go for it!" Josh says in hurt "so you did know he was going to do that! See even you lie to me!" I shout crying more "didn't lie, your just being a baby he's gone in a band he hasn't left you or dumped you" I laugh at that a cold, mean laugh "right now your stupid and a liar get out" josh shakes his head clicking his tongue "fine, take it your not going to say bye to Nath?-" ha funny "oh and here's your bag nath told me to give it to you" josh says throwing my clutch on the bed and then walking to the door "no idea how much it hurts to just leave my baby sister crying but when your blaming me then how can I try to help, cya sis" josh says slamming the door.

Someone else gone.

"Josh" I sob in a whisper looking at the door. I do want my big brother to hug me saying he's always going to be here to kick the guys butt if they hurt me, to listen and understand, he's my big brother he's meant to be protective not letting anyone hurt his baby sister.

But then it's me I'm useless, nothing just something to put up with and then just dump.

I'm not worth it,

The pain in my chest aching more, just wanting to burrow into a small hole. Sure no one one would miss me: he can go find a new model, beautiful girlfriend and be successful in the band, josh has Clare who will end up gorgeous and perfect because she is even now when she's five.