Chapter 27- "Can you break your bottom?"

Chapter 27

"Bell!!"

Nath shouts I laugh running into the living room jumping on to the couch pretending to be innocent with a grin playing on my lips "do you have anything to do with this?" Nath asks standing in the doorway with pink paint all over him "oh? What happened to you?" I ask trying not to laugh, nath fakes a laugh "your right I'm sure you didn't have anything to do with the fact a tin of hit pink paint was balancing on top of my door- by the way very original!" He says sarcastically walking over to me while I laugh at him with paint covering his hair trialling down his face, neck with droplets on his shoulder and chest. Nath picking up a cushion as he walks towards me with a smirk, jumping up holding a cushion up for defence as we start hitting each other with the cushions laughing and grinning.

"Nathan!"

I laugh as he wraps his arms around my waist throwing us onto the couch, Nath pinning me down ticking my sides, laughing more wriggling about under him, droplets of paint falling on me. Calming down the laughter looking up to seeing Nathan looking at me his forehead resting on mine getting paint on my forehead as well, looking into his sparkling green eyes with amusement flouting around in them whilst flicking from my eyes to my lips, smile on his lips mirroring mine, his arms wrapping around my waist, mine on his shoulders fiddling with the neck line of his t-shirt, both of us leaning forward our lips so close to touching, my hand moving up to his hair while our lips mingled together, fireworks setting off everywhere, I'm 79% sure its internal. Feeling his tongue graze across my bottom lip, opening my mouth deepening the kiss sending me floating among the stars. Feeling Nath's hands go under my top resting on my hips his thumb brushing against my stomach sends sparks flying though me his lips so warm and deliciously soft-

"ISABELLA are you even listening to me?!"

Shooting my head up, snapping out of my daydream looking at Eleanor who looks pretty annoyed "yeah sorry" I apologise. Why was I day dreaming about that?! Of all the things?!

So it's been two weeks in hell (ignoring my little daydream that was clearly not my fault...)

I have managed to avoid them all for four days, waking up early before them all, coming back while I know the boys are out. I have felt very bad but it's the best way to get through it not getting attacked to them so then it doesn't hurt me when I leave, I'll feel the same way as when I came.

Not what I would love but it's the most realistic that way I don't get hurt and loose anyone else that I love.

"Isabella are you listening to me?" Sapping out of my thoughts to see Eleanor looking at me sighing "also someone agents have been asking if you can sing?" She carries "I don't want to sing" I reply "my dream was acting, Nathan's dream was singing-" realising what I just said Eleanor looks at me with a hint of confusion and curiosity "Nathan? As in The Wanted?" Eleanor asks curiosity, reaching my hand up to fiddle with my ear "ermm yeah what's what I said wasn't it" I mumble the last few bits cursing under my breath "who are you living with at the moment?" She asks "the wanted" I mumble "this could be interesting..." Eleanor trails off into a train of thoughts "this could get you big media coverage" she announces "no, please no anyone else in the world just not Nathan" I beg "why? It's perfect!" She exclaims still looking as professional as always she's there smart knee length dress, heels and bag all designer of course, while I'm here in well okay I don't look that bad girly skirt, top and heels which I am just dreaming about taking them off my feet and slipping into Micky mouse slipper socks.

Soft Micky mouse slipper socks...

"This would be good for both of you as well more press" Eleanor says picking up her coffee, standing up holding her bag "we'll talk about this more later however I have a meeting" she says I nod "bye" I reply "bye Isabella" she says walking out the café which wasn't her choice I asked not to go to the fancy restaurant. Slipping back into my chair twirling my straw around my strawberry milkshake.