Chapter 39- "My true love is Nathan and we will run off to into the sunset"

"You two are crazy! I can't believe what happened?! You didn't even tell us!!"

This is the second time we're had this lecture, but this time it's the police duo the mother exclusive, standing in front of us along with my dad and Nathan's step dad sat on the chairs looking at us holding in laughter.

"You stole your dad's car as well?! Does he know?" Karen shouts "yeah josh took it back for us" Nath mumbles "seriously?! Why did Harry not bloody mention this to me?" Karen asks my mum "we'll ring him and find out" my mum states like a women on a mission pulling out her phone.

"Darling, it's bit late the kids are tired we'll care this on tomorrow- I want to sleep" my dad stands up. I look at him with a grateful thank you look so does Nathan. "Right fine" mum grumbles.

"Just one more question..." My mum stops to ask us "did you use protection?" She asks all serious then there groans in the room "god, no we are not having this conversation I'm leaving" dad states walking out.

"We didn't do anything like that" Nathan says on the behalf on the both of us "you better no have done. We would kill you both if you both ended up getting in trouble... Baby trouble" Karen says looking pointing at her son "you know we won't do that! Seriously mothers, we worked too hard to have a baby now" I explode, following in the footsteps of my father and walking out the door.

Walking into my house and running upstairs, closing the door behind me and taking a deep breath that was a lot in a few mintues. I stand up walking towards my chest of drawers. They're mostly empty apart from a few things, grabbing one of the old tops.

Standing in front if the mirror which I've stood in front of for so many years. From princess dresses to prom night to downfall moments and moving on moments, but now it's from the moment I'd call the 'okay' moment where theres nothing to massively worry about so I'm just okay.

Not a 'Fault In Our Stars' moment but I'm just okay nothing special or awful just normal moment.

Running a hand through my hair, I take a breathe walking to my wardrobe. Dropping to the floor sitting cross legged looking in the bottom of my wardrobe for the sliver object.

Picking the sliver bejewelled object, you have to do this; you have to read what it says.

Opening it and first thing I see is my old phone which I don't bother with because it's long dead and has no contract anymore, also I've lost the charger.

Then finding the little note written on a napkin, I smile slightly thinking of Nathan trying to write on a napkin. Unfolding it and seeing Nathan's hand writing but messier then usual.

'Tink.

I know you hate me, despise me or want me to get eaten by the ticking crocodile from Peter Pan.

But- please don't think I'm even worth your time to think about let alone cry over.

I did it because I'm weak, I couldn't face you or tell you the truth.

I love you.

I do, took me a while to realise; fifteen years to be precise.

That's why I've done this, I don't want to see you waiting for me the next couple of years of your life then we'll go through this when it just gets too much.

If I broke up with you and got you to hate me, In hope you won't miss me as much, you'd get over me; be the actress that I know you are and meet someone else.