Chapter 22- "Everything ends perfect and everyone lives happily ever after."

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood

Chapter 22

"Oh my god look at Sophie!" Liv gasps slapping my arm "what?" I ask looking around and then seeing the sight and holding in a giggle "I have never seen such a horrible dress" liv laughs it's not that bad...

It looks like an orange has thrown up on her with an overly tight strapless corset that's to low doesn't fit probably because you can see her bright neon pink bra that isn't strapless.

How stupid can you be not to wear a strapless bra with a strapless dress?!

Seriously!

Then it fans out into an overly frilly dress all the same orange colour with hints of yellow, it looks like a dress of big fat gypsy weddings.

God her parents actually let her leave like that- wait would anyone let her be seen like that any where?! Isn't she at least a little bit embarrass with the fact everyone is looking at her and laughing a little?

Well Sophie is probably loving the attention of everyone looking at her, cue eye roll. 

Hand on on a hip she struts in like she owns everyone and everything, with lee walking behind her looking ashamed and will probably go find some other girl to go shag.

I actually thought she would look a little more classy and have some self respect, guess I was far off that.

She is her own cliché.

"Boo!" I jump slightly feeling Nath wrap his arms around my waist from behind kissing my cheek "Nath where's Matty I want to dance" liv winces "erm he was right behind me, maybe the word dance made him go running?" Nath suggests with a smirk "shut up" liv grumbles glaring at him walking off "stop being so mean to liv" I laugh slapping his chest "I'll try" Nath chuckles taking my hand moving into the sea of teenagers dancing.

"You actually want to dance?!" I ask in pure shock wrapping my arms around his shoulders "yeah it's prom what else can we do?" I shrug with a smile "have I told you yet you look beautiful tinkerbell?" Nath says softly resting his forehead on mine "only around twenty times but hey not complaining, I feel really girly" I smile "I'm a little surprised you didn't wear converse" Nathan laughs I grin "well I was planning on sneaky getting away with it but I love these shoes!!" I grin Nath blinks a couple of times "you liking heels!?" He asks in utter confusion "yeah love them."

"Want to go sit back down with the others?" I ask looking over at our table "yeah" Nath nods walking over to the table, Connor and Amelia sat next to each other smiling and laughing, did Connor ask Amelia to prom?

Please say he did!

They are so cute together!

"I still can't believe what you two did today" Reece laughs me and Nath smirk "believe it baby" I laugh "I'm annoyed you dyed your hair purple" liv grumbles messing with a bit of my hair probably sorting it out "a strand of my hair not my whole head..." I trail off "you wouldn't" liv warns looking at me with daggers "I like purple hair" I mumble "bella you'd look fit ass with purple hair don't worry" Matty winks I smile a little "oi your meant to call me fit ass" liv grumbles "you're fit ass too" Matty replies eye rolling "I still think prom is stupid" he adds liv gasps "it isn't!"

At this one time I agree with liv, I feel girly and pretty for once like a princess.

"You wear a pretty dress, hair all done up, make up on, heels-" Matty cuts liv off "you wear that everyday!" He exclaims liv huffs "bella doesn't" liv defences "alright to bella I can see why it means something"

Laughing slightly watching them argue, turning my head slightly to see Nath texting sneaky peeking over his arm to see who to, creasing my eyebrows together "who's jay?" I ask Nathan's head snaps up knocking my head "ow" I mumble rubbing my forehead "sorry tink" Nath says shoving his phone into his pocket quickly pecking my forehead "I have to go to the bathroom, one second" Nathan says quickly avoiding looking at me and rushes off "bye then."