Chapter 35- "Oh, I'd live no zombie can beat me."

Is Nath licking me?

Creasing my eyebrows as I feeling someone licking my face and saliva running down my cheeks, what the heck? Right that's it I'm sick of being woken up by utter confusion!!

"Hercules leave us alone" I hear Nath grumble pulling me closer hiding his face in the crook of my neck... Ohh it's Hercules I probably should of guessed that...

What does Hercules want?!

Opening my eyes seeing him there looking at me with those big brown eyes. Awe I can't possibly say no to him! Not even the devil him self could could say no.

"Awe whatcha want sweetie?" I ask rubbing between his ears and under his chin "don't give in, let me sleep" Nath grumbles "I think he wants a walk, come on let's let him run around a bit! We're in the middle of no where pleasee" I begged playing with Nath's hair "fine" he replies opening the car door, sliding off his lap and onto the ground as Hercules climbs over Nath and has a run on the grass fields doing his own thing.

"Really think we need to get you some clothes" Nath chuckles looking at me "I know, but if it's only you and Hercules who cares if I'm in your t-shirt" I shrug coming to a point where it's slightly more at ease with Nath and not me on the edge of I have to look nice all the time.

Course I know he is curious what I've been up too whilst he was gone... I don't really want to tell him anymore and I know it will lead to an argument... Which is not too good when you are stuck in a car with that person for hours on end.

If we fight and fall out who can I talk to? Myself and Hercules.

Hercules would be like a child watching their parents get a divorce having to pick.

Wonder who he'd pick?

Jeez I let my mind wonder too much, we haven't even had a fight and I'm comparing us to a divorce couple with a kid!

Laughing at my self at my mind going off on one.

"Bell!" Nath flicks my forehead "huh?" I say looking at him "I was just saying in the next town we can some fresh clothes" Nath says "oh by the way I figured something out, this is my dad's car" Nath mutters I look at him confused "what? How did we mange to get your dad's car?" I ask shocked and baffled "well I realised this when I was looking in the in the drawer passenger seat in the dash last night and I found this" he gives me a picture of: Nath's dad, jess and him smiling "so unless the person we brought this off is called Harry Sykes and kept the details in the drawer too" Nath added, I chuckles before looking at the picture again "look at you!" I laugh looking at a nine year old Nath looking adorable as ever.

"Yeah yeah" Nath laughs nudging me "okay well that's one problem solved and at least I didn't spend thousands of pounds on a car while I was drunk because if we were so drunk not to remember how we got to Scotland I don't think I could have signed or even remember my name" I laugh at Nathan and nodding in agreement.

Hearing Hercules barking and running back to us "but how did we mange to get Hercules?" I ask ruffling his fur as he jumps back into the car "that bit we are yet to figure out" Nath says climbing into the drivers seat as I get into the passenger.

"Right back home hopefully we don't get lost and end up in Wales" Nath says I laugh and nod "well that would be better then here because at least then we'd know how to get home" I shrug.

•°•°•

"I'm really hungry" turning from looking out the window to look at Nathan, he glances at me too with a confused expression "aren't you? We haven't eaten from what I know since the party which was near enough just under 48 hours ago" Nath explains I give him a sad smile "I've gone a lot longer without eating this is nothing, on a normal day I won't of ate a lot in these 48 hours anyway" I shrug turning back to look out the window.