Chapter 16- "Threaten to crop their balls off they will listen a hall lot more!"

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood

Chapter 16

"So how long were you going to keep this whole thing a secret?" Connor asked as we walked to lunch "till you dumbas- dumb people finally realise" Nathan chuckled "to be fair I bet you guys don't act any different!" Connor argued.

That is true.

Other then kissing we haven't changed one bit, but that is a good thing.

Smiling to my self as we walked up to our table with everyone sat around it "hey it's our favourite dancers!!!" Matty grinned clapping his hands me and nath smirked "our teacher was even more horrible after that!" Amelia replied "so let's just say Sophie hates you more because she was after you two" liv chuckled. "So how was half term?" Connor smirked glancing at me and Nathan "I have news!!" liv grinned clapping we all looked at her waiting for her to carry on "carry on" matty said "for my birthday my mum said she would take on a shopping trip to new york!!!" liv grinned I smiled at her don't be jealous! Be happy for her! "your birthday is in August" Amelia replied "I know so I have to wait till August" she replied with a shrug.

I jumped a little and squealed feeling Nathan's hand on my thigh, tingles running through my body "you okay bella?" Matty asked everyone looking at me in confusion "yeah sorry thought I saw a spider" I replied "god you and spiders" Reece chuckled rolling his eyes "what are you doing?" I whispered to Nathan pinching his hand "seeing if anyone guesses" Nathan replied with a smirk brushing his thumb over my thigh, making my cheeks heat up and goose bumps to run all over my body.

I'll kill Nathan.

Everyone else chatting among them self's and I can think about Nathan's hand slowly inching higher up my leg slowly moving my skirt up higher has well "I still need to beat the crap out of Victoria she messes with my bitch she messes with me!" Liv grumbled in anger my head shot up "huh?" I asked my voice a little shaky, seeing Nathan's smirk is still on his perfect lips.

Stupid boy. He's too perfect.

"Oh right yeah go a head liv go for it" I replied she gave me a weird look I shrugged "your hand still comfy on my thigh?" I whispered "very" he whispered back his warm breath fanning my neck and squeezing my thigh, making my cheeks burn up more biting in the inside of my bottom lip. Hearing liv gasp we all looked at her "Matty can I talk to you a minute!!" liv said pinching his ear "woooh okayy" he replied standing up going owowow the whole the way. "Wonder what that's about?" Reece muttered "oh I wonder" Nathan replied making patterns on my thigh with his fingers.

We really have got more 'touchy touchy' ...... Not like it isn't a bad thing except the whole my face is the same colour as a cherry thing.

~*~

"You really did the dance off friends?"

Laughing my head off while telling josh "yeah miss sent me and nath to detention for it! She looked she could kill us but it was so funny!!!" I laughed falling back on my bed phone in hand "is it on facebook?" josh chuckled "dunno not looked" I shrugged "oh god it is!!" josh laughed "you two are fuc- freaking amazing!!" josh laughed.

Liv walked in my room saw me and mouthed 'sorry' I smiled "hey josh, I've gotta go liv's here talk to ya tomorrow" I said "okay cya sis" I smiled hanging up rolling on to my stomach looking at liv "so what's up?" I asked "I have a question" she said "shoot" I replied "what's going on with you and nath?" She asked I looked at her, how she find out so fast?!

oh my god! Lunch!!

"At lunch you guys we're messing around" she replied with a small smirk "do you have xray vision?" I asked she laughed "no, I was looking in my bag and just happened to look under the table" she full on smirked my cheeks burning up "tell me!!" she giggled "come on I haven't had this girly talk with you because you haven't dated anyone since year 8! And what would there to tell when we we're in year 8 so tell me now!!!" She begged pouting, I laughed "okay... He asked me out on my birthday?" I shurgged.