Chapter 28- "Move an inch of your lower half I will remove it"

Chapter 28

"You're really bad at this you know that?"

Rolling my eyes at Nathan's statement "shut it" I reply throwing another skittle trying to get it in his mouth, we're sat on opposite ends of the couch a bag of skittles each trying to get them into each others mouths.

"Well you're not much better one of yours went over my head!" Pointing to my head and then throwing a skittle at him "well yours hit the lamp next to the TV!!" Nath exclaims pointing to the lamp with a skittle abandoned on the floor. "I'm running low on skittles" I say looking into the bag "same, jay isn't go to be to happy we had the last of the skittle bags" Nathan laughs slightly "why does he have some problem with skittles?" I ask "a little come on" Nath says standing up taking my hand dragging me upstairs into someone's room, "Nathan..." I trail off watching him open a draw "it's the skittle draw" Nath laughs pointing into the draw, creasing my eyebrows walking over to the draw seeing that it is actually full of skittles?! "Why?" I ask slightly confused and amused, Nath shrugged "unsure" he says walking out the room "hey are you still good at FIFA or have you become rubbish?" He asks "oh I'm still as good, I beat zac Efron" I reply proudly.

I played FIFA against Zac Efron and won. The fangirl inside of me had to calm down at that moment in time.

"Wow" Nath says not very enthusiastically I might add, jogging downstairs with me behind walking back into the living room with me following. "Here ya go" he says passing me a remote plopping down onto the couch.

•°•°•

"Who's the winner?"

I grin from ear to ear dancing around the living room singing loser "you're the winner" Nath mutters throwing a cushion at me "that's right" I grin "can't believe you still beat me- five games in a row!" Nathan exclaims "believe it baby" I laugh.

"I'll beat you again" he mumbles "you have beaten me once and it was when I was ill with the flu and you pretended to have the flu to keep me company and then you need up getting the flu anyway" I laugh he actually did that which was quite sweet at the time and we thought we were grown up and awesome at the age of ten because we didn't go to school.

"Still one if the best times ever" Nath laughs "to say you're in a boyband that travels everywhere and having thousands of fans, beating me at FIFA is one of your best times ever?" I say with a smile, Nath thinks for a moment and then nods with a grin, laughing falling back down on the couch next to Nath.

"Whatcha want to do now?" I ask turning my head to look at Nath who just shrugs "ohoh I have a game! But we have to go out to get it" I say Nathan nods standing up, running upstairs throwing on a pair of jeans and dolly shoes running back downstairs "is it a good game?" Nath asks locking the front door "yeah" I grin walking down the street "what do we need anyway?" Nath asks "paint and a twister mat" I smirk Nathan laughs and nods "lucky for us the supermarket is open at 10pm" Nath says pointing to the supermarket "yep I wasn't really thinking it would be closed" I shrug.

Seeing the trolleys and looking at Nathan "you thinking what I'm thinking?" Nath asks "maybe" I smile.

"Wooh!" I laugh as we spin around the empty supermarket looking for paint and a twister game, me sat in the trolly with Nathan pushing it "paint!" Pointing down the aisle we just pasted, causing Nathan to spin us around to go back to the aisle "what colours?" Nath asks picking up some red paint "erm grab red, yellow, green and blue" I say pointing to them "right" Nath says dropping them into the trolly "to the games!" Racing off to the games aisle to get a twister mat "there it is" Nathan points speeding down the aisle, picking it up dropping it in the trolly and then rushing off to the tills "self service?" Nath asks I groan I hate self service "come on" Nath laughs beeping the stuff through.