Chapter 30- "As Hannah Montana once said:"

Chapter 30

I'm really cold.

Like I'm in antarctica, wearing nothing but a flamingo hat.

Wait a flamingo hat?

Why would- the cold is playing tricks on my mind.

My only source of heat right now is a human body, came to that conclusion because I highly doubt that I'm cuddling with a hippo and hoping and praying it is Nathan, if it is he is very warm and I love it.

Moving closer to him, stealing his body heat "tink?" He grumbles, yep it's Nathan. "What?" I grumble back "wake up and you'll get a sense of déjà vu."

Huh?

Slowly opening my eyes seeing the trapeze swinging over us... How has this happen- wait!! Where's my clothes?! Screaming and rolling away from Nathan and I falling off the net onto the floor "ow" I cry "bell!" Rubbing my the back of my head seeing three of Nathan?

Huh?

"Nath stay still" I mumble "shit!" Nath curses jumping off the net and helping me up "no wonder I was cold I'm half naked!" I mutter and so are you I add in my head "okay it's not cracked, no blood" Nath says I nod slowly not really caring, I'm more focused on looking around for my clothes. Yeah that is probably not what I should be more concerned about the fact I could have concussion but never mind.

Pfft not like I could be seriously injured.

But if I was I wouldn't be walking to the net to climb back up because I can see my clothes, completely ignoring Nathan's protests.

You're no doctor.

Grabbing my shorts putting them on along with my top, seeing my cardigan hanging off the net. Jumping off the net and walking out the tent with Nathan shouting my name following me out, I'm guessing he's putting his clothes on.

I shouldn't have gone to the carnival with him.

Look what's happened!

And why do we have... You know... In odd places! Golf course now on on a trapeze net!

I really shouldn't have come.

Something bad like this was bound to happen! Why did I think everything would be okay?

"Tink!" Nath says grabbing my hand pulling me back, pulling my hand away and turning around carrying on walking, right past the car. I'll walk home... It's not that far, I don't think. "bell you can't walk home!" He shouts. Watch me.

This is one huge mistake.

And its half my fault and that's what I'm annoyed about!!

Feeling a tear escape from my eye, furiously wiping it away. Can't cry over something this silly it's not like it's my first time.

"Isabella, don't ignore me!" Nath shouts, I freeze for a second in surprise all because he called me my actual name. Before doing just that, ignoring him. "I'm sorry! Yeah, okay I didn't plan that to happen!" Keep walking "you'll freeze!" Rolling my eyes, I don't care. Crossing my arms over my stomach hugging my self, I am cold.

So I haven't had sex in two years because I was scared and then the first time after two years it's still with him!

How did I let this happen?!

Feeling another tear roll down my cheek.

What if he leaves me again now?

Maybe that is the reason we went to the carnival.

Like I'm some cheap slut.

More tears rolling down my cheeks, covering my mouth trying not to sob.

That was the plan: take me out (making me believe everything was almost back to the way it used to be, making me believe nothing bad would happen to me) and then... Yeah...

Then fiddling leave again!

Maybe I have been right all this time, I wasn't good enough.

My legs are freezing. Why on earth did I wear shorts?! Seriously what was I thinking?! My legs are going numb!

It's not like my legs are that nice to wear shorts, they look like candy sticks.

Letting my legs give way and dropping on the floor, still crying. Feeling something wet hit my head, looking up at the sky seeing dark clouds and rain coming down.

Brilliant! Of course it would rain. Sad, crying girl walking home and it rains who didn't see that coming?!

What'a next lightening blots?!

Giant hail stones falling from the sky like in freaking Day After Tomorrow?!

I'm complaining about the weather whilst balling my eyes out. As Hannah Montana once said: "if you're going to waste this much water, at least do it over the plants" huh to bad the plants are already getting watered, by the rain.

Feeling someone take hold of my waist helping me up. Don't know why I thought someone, I know it's Nathan. Getting helped into the car and curling up in a ball against the door shivering, feeling Nathan putting what I'm guessing a jacket over me before starting the car.

Not a single word was said.

Nothing, which I'm thankful for.

The side of my head resting against the window sharing the rain drops race each other to the bottom of the window. Glancing over at Nathan seeing him tense, his hands holding his steering wheel quite tightly.

Finally after what seems like hours the house comes into view, unbuckling my seat belt and getting out the car. Walking to the door turning back looking at Nathan still in the car, head against the steering wheel. Biting my lip knocking on the door "guys" my voice breaking, the door opening to reveal Tom shirtless and eating "hey bella, what did you and Nath get up too?" He grin wiggling his eyes brows and then probably looking at me his joking grin disappears almost instantly "what's wrong?" His voice no longer happy and joking, shaking my head walking up stairs, glancing back at him seeing him walk outside, probably to Nathan.

Falling face first onto my bed, listening to my ring tone going off. Groaning, why now?! Urgh getting off the bed getting my phone looking at called ID and groaning again "what josh?" I mumble sniffing sitting back in my bed "that's a nice way to greet your best brother ever" he says rolling my eyes "my only brother" I remind him "yeah yeah, so how's everything going?" Sighing running my hand through my hair "josh I really don't want to talk about anything right now, I'm sorry" hanging up, I feel rude but I know how the conversation would go and I just don't want to talk about Nathan right now.

All I want to do is go to sleep.

___________________________

I know it's short.

It's not really a 'prober' chapter more just see how Isabella felt about it because the next real chapter is going to be in another point of view.

But I writing it and I thought I don't know what else to put all I can think about if changing point of views, so instead of a useless boring filler to fill the chapter up I thought sod it it can be short and next one will hopefully make up for it.

Guess who's POV is next? ;)