Chapter 38- "Chocolate fudge cake for the psychopathic teddy. "

Chapter 38

I'm going to be sick.

I fell over on Ellen! I'm hopeless I seriously am.

"Tink calm down!" Nath says knocking his knee against mine, I glance at him and try to hold in a giggle. "Yeah you don't have to go on looking like this!" He exclaims pointing to his hair. I burst out laughing leaning my head on his shoulder.

We're currently in the car driving to the studio and it's six in the morning, I'm shattered. "Why are you so tired?" He asks whilst yawning, I give him a look "alright but I'm not as tired you" he nudges my shoulder "I had a nightmare" I shrug closing my eyes "don't want to talk about it" I mumble wanting a couple more minutes of shut eye.

"Come on tink we're where."

Are you kidding me?!

Seriously?!

I groan and hide my face more into Nath's shoulder. "Come on, I'll give you chocolate" I smile a bit "okay" I mumble not listening and getting out the car to see fans screaming.

Hold up?! It's six in the morning?!

"Nathan we're early, you're talking to everyone here. They came at six in the morning!" I declare Nath chuckles and nods. "Ello!" Nath waves walking over to the fans they scream I smile hanging behind, they're here for Nath really.

"Isabella!" I turn around seeing more fans waving and shouting, smiling I walk over "hi-" I get cut off "you and Nathan dating?!"- "You're so cute together!" I laugh "thanks but we're not. Been down that road before" I mumble at the end "what?! See I knew it!" The girl grinned and looked at her friend whom was also grinning "I probably shouldn't have said that... Anyone want a picture or anything?" I ask they all nod and grin. After taking pictures with the ones directly behind the barrier I get annoyed the ones behind are not getting a picture or hug, stupid barrier in the way. "Shh" I grin "could you move back a little bit please?" I ask they nod moving I smirk climbing over the fence everyone screams as I hug and take pictures with everyone.

"Bell!" Nath laughs looking for me "in here" I shout and wave "we have to go in a minute" he says I groan "whyy" some fans laugh "come on tink" fans awe "okay I'm coming"- "Isabella!" I hear someone yell I'm guessing that isn't a fan... "Sorry kev I'm getting out" I say walking to climb over the fence with help from both him and Nath. "Get in the studio now" he demands I nod and walk in with both if them trailing behind me.

"That was incredibly stupid! Don't do that again, do you realise you could have gotten hurt?!" Kev shouts I nod "sorry" I reply he nods not looking pleased at all.

"Come on tink, little rebel" Nath laughs as we go into the studio for daybreak, I don't really like to go on this show. I know how annoying it is being a fan and watching it. You wake up a six to make sure you don't miss them because they don't tell you exactly when they'll be on, so you're sat there an hour before you have to start getting ready watching the news that's being repeated.

Then after seven it's 'The Wanted are coming on soon" so you sit there getting short clips of them and then at eight when you are leaving for school the band you were waiting to see only just comes on. So you have to record it and watch everyone talk about it on twitter.

It's the most frustrating thing.

"Nathan" I grumble whilst grabbing his arm keeping sturdy, changing from converse to heels. "Just go in converse" he says holding me up "no. That's a bit too informal as Eleanor would say" I reply, I know Nath rolled his eyes at the comment.

"Okay also I'll look out of place" I mutter "come on you'll be fine" Nath says throwing an arm over my shoulder after I put my heels on.

Walking over to the couch where everyone sits when they come on here. Famous couch.