Chapter 31- "And that's why all boys thought you were a virgin"

Chapter 31

Walking up to the front door, knocking on it waiting for a bit "Sykes?" I shout looking up at the house, sighing knocking again. "Oi Sykes?" Knocking on the door.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say they are not in.

I know crazy, how did come to that conclusion?!

Turning to walk away when I hear the lock turning and "alright, keep your bananas peeled" someone says I'm sure I know that voice, turning back around seeing just who I thought I'd see.

Stood frozen looking at me with a shocked and surprised: blonde, a lot skinner then I remember, still got long hair but looks older, tear stained cheeks and big glasses.

Wait glasses?

Since when did-

"Matty?"

Her voice a whisper "bella" I reply watching her in amusement as she opens and closes her mouth thinking of what to say "going to invite me into the boys house or stay out side while it starts to rain?" I ask holding my arms out looking up at the clouds feeling slight rain drops on me "erm- yeah... Course- ermm" she stutters walking back into the house.

"So bella how come your here?" I ask following her into the kitchen sitting down on a chair "erm- mum thought it would be a good idea" she mumbles taking out two mugs, watching her fill the kettle with water "why?- wait how?" I ask leaning forward I know I'm bugging her, know I'm making her nervous.

"She doesn't know, she thinks I was just upset that I wouldn't see him that often" said very softly with a sniff, sighing leaning back in my seat.

"How come this between us is the first time you've said one word to any of us since prom?"

May as well skip all the bullshit, been dying to know the answer to that.

She tenses a little before shrugging "I really want to know because me and liv have talked about this- oh you were right me and liv are dating have been for just over a year actually want to know about the rest of the 'old gang' well Amelia has taken a year out of uni to travel, I know I was quite shocked about that but hey she's enjoying the hell out it but her and Connor aren't together think they are both to shy"

Pausing looking at bella still hasn't moved- what if she's been possessed?

What the fuck?

This isn't the last exorcism.

"Liv she's majoring in dance she's doing really well, really proud of her course she's still the same violent and mad shopping person. Seriously never take Ben and Jerry's off her. Reece is a music producer and Conor song writer both in LA right now all I hear a lot of 'girls here are fit' and Jacob well he is figuring out what he wants to do"

Bella turns around to give me a cup of tea seeing tears in her eyes, clicking my tongue "still waiting for that answer bella"

Watching her as she hops up onto the worktop, but fails and then does it a second time and makes it.

God that sounded like it was some bear grills shit when it was actually someone sitting on a worktop.

Looking- I sound like a right stalker or pedophile right now all this 'looking' and 'watching her'

Anyway, she's sat there head ducked stirring her tea with a tea spoon, loose strands of hair that weren't put up in the messy bun that clearly wasn't cared about at all on her head. I just realised she looks like shit- not trying to mean but she does! As in she is clearly upset about something before I came she does look like she's been crying, I don't think she's got dressed today just sat there in a hoodie and a a pair pyjama shorts.