Chapter 19- "We're gonna be turned into golf balls!"

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood

Chapter 19

"Nattthhhhhaaaaaannnnn"

I cry tugging on this t-shirt "we can't make a rainbow cake we don't have the ingredients," Nathan chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist crashing my body onto his "we can go shopping to get some" I smile sweetly "us in a supermarket it never goes well!" Nath laughs.

So true, I think our mums have banned us from going to the supermarket.

"Please come onnnnnn" I pout "fine" Nath sighs pecking my lips I smile "I think I might have to get dresses though" looking down at Nathan's onesie "I like it" Nath smiles messing with it "so do I but I'm not wearing just this going out." A smirk came on Nath's lips, rolling my eyes running upstairs to jess's room climbing through.

Doing a little giggle and bounce "fangirling?" Turning around to see Nath still smirking with amusement in his eyes "possibly" I mumble going to my wardrobe grabbing the first pair of shorts I touch, a denim shirt and dark red jumper throwing them on a and grabbing my converse. Running back to the window climbing through "Nath?" I shout walking into his room "we going or what?" Nath shouted back from downstairs running down with a grin on my face.

"Matching" Nath commented pointing to our shoes while we were walking to the shop "both wearing white converse what a a revelation"

Nath rolled his eyes "what do we even need to make this cake?" Lazily pushing the trolley "I dunno" I mumble under my breath getting in the trolly sitting cross legged "what?" Nath asked pushing the trolly "I'll google it" reaching my hand back taking Nathan's phone out of his pocket, "normal cake stuff and rainbow colours" I grin "your so cute" kissing the top of my head

"Food colouring!!!!"

~*~

So we almost got kicked out.

We started playing hide and seek might have possibly knocked over a few things...

Running out the store laughing out heads off all most falling flat on our faces, "so lets go get this cake made" Nathan said in between laughs, I nodded unable to speak "piggy back" Nath asks "why thank you good sir" I smile hopping onto his back, fiddling with his hair "welcome" Nath chuckled.

Getting back to the house "cake time!!!!" I grin running to the kitchen pouring the contents of the bag over the worktop "right, just hope we don't blow the house up" Nath replies.

"No your doing it wrong!" Taking the whisk and bowl off him "how can I get mixing butter and sugar wrong?!" Nath exclaimed "you're meant to cream it" I reply "very sorry Jamie Oliver" wiping his thumb on my nose, looking at him in confusion then wiping my nose seeing frosting on my hand, whiling my hand on Nathan's cheek "oi" Nath chuckles picking up the bowl of frosting "no we're making this cake!" Pouring the mixture into the baking trays.

"This actually tastes nice!?" Nathan looking at the cake in disbelieve "I was preparing my self for food poisoning" he adds with a smirk kicking his side from the worktop "I like it see I'm full of good ideas" I grin proudly "yup" Nath agrees eating his cake "wanna watch a film?" I nod walking to the living room still eating my slice of cake.

Me and Nathan lying on the couch, me lying in between his legs with my head resting on his chest watching iron man 2.

Love iron man, Robert Downey jr is beautiful.

"Have you not taken this off since your birthday?" Nath asks playing with the bracelet on my wrist "yep not once" I reply leaning my head back to smile up at him.

"Hola my Sid like friend!"

Here comes stupid one, two and three.

"Party at lee's house tonight!!" Matty shouts walking in with Connor and Reece trailing behind "great lee" rolling my eyes "hey bella didn't see ya there" Matty says "so yeah lee is having a party, liv and Amelia said they we're going and so are you two" Reece says "okay" I shrug all their heads snap towards me wide eyes and looking at me in horror.