Chaper 34- "Wait when did you learn how to ride a motorbike?!"

Chapter 34-"Wait when did you learn how to ride a moterbike?!"

Why can I hear barking?

Why am I freezing?

Why am I lying on something hard?

Why- okay there is so many questions running through my mind right now that most could be answered by opening my eyes.

Then open your eyes genius.

Agreeing with my self and opening my eyes, first word that comes to mind... That I want some mc nuggets.

Okay second thing that comes to mind is where in the world am I?!

Creasing my eyebrows and having my mouth gaped open as I slowly take in my surroundings of a field and not just any old field with a flaming cow on it no... That's too mainstream I'm on a field of lavender and it is very beautiful- if I wasn't freaking out on where the hell I am I would have taken the time to look at the glorious view.

Another question what on heck am I sat on?!

Looking down at what I'm sat on... It's a car roof.

WHY AM I SAT ON TOP OF A CAR?!

Climbing off the car and landing on the lavender on my bottom with a thud, ow I'm not doing that again.

Standing up and looking at the car to see feet hanging out the window... Huh, looking actually in the car to see Nathan asleep lying across the two front seats, with his seat handing out the passenger side and his head against the drivers door.

Walking through the lavender with my dress which is slowing me down, wow I'm not even too worried about the fact it's ruined.

Getting to the drivers door and opening it watching Nathan's top half fall out the door before catching him self and wake up "huh?" He grumbles turning to look at me.

"Morning darling how are you in this marvellous day? Maybe I ask for your attention at the fact that were in a fudging field?!" I say as calmly as I can with a fake smile.

Nathan's eyebrows crease and slowly looks around before he opens his mouth to say "do you have any idea whom's that dog belongs to?"- wait what?

I was expecting him to swear?!

What dog?! Looking at Nathan confused before he flicks his head to inside the car, still confused I poke my head around the car door to see a giant dog sat on the backseats.

"Why is there a giant collie sat on the backseats to a car we don't own?" I ask Nathan gives me a look saying how the hell do I know?

"Where? How? Why? Who? What? I'm so confused and hungover" Nathan complains rubbing his forehead, I nod in agreement climbing into the car "when did we get a car too?" Nath asks his head on his steering wheel as I bang my head against the head rest "I don't know, all I remember from last night is smashing that damn watermelon and then shots then more shots" I grumble nursing my poor head "why did we even go in that club?" Nath grumbles in reply I shrug.

"Might as well get out of this field before a farm comes out and tries to kill us" Nath says turning the keys and starting the engine.

Looking down at my dress, "happen to have a spare t-shirt...?" I ask sweetly Nath chuckles and shakes his head "sorry tink" I groan climbing into the backseats with the dog seeing if there is anything here.

Picking up a white shirt creasing my eyebrows as I look at Nathan seeing he's wearing a white t-shirt "hey Nath where's your suit gone?" I ask as I pick up his suit jacket also watching Nathan shrug "where di you get the t-shirt from?" I ask "I don't know! If I knew how I got this t-shirt or how my suit jacket and shirt ended up with a dog we might not be in this mess!!" Nath snaps his hands tightening on the steering wheel.