Chapter 17- "Help me please say your dying or something?"

Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Friends Since Childhood

Chapter 17

"Do I have to?!"

I groaned, I'm getting made to have a spray tan "yes!" liv replied "but..." I got cut off by liiv "no buts! It's happening you won't look orange it will just look like you came off holiday" liv stated "fine!" I give up, for liv we haven't been shopping to long for me it's been one hour to long and we're been here three hours and we haven't bought anything wait that's a lie I bought a ticket to hell it would be more fun then this! I better not turn orange if I do I will dye liv's hair green. That is my promise it will happen, if I go orange.

Sadly I haven't gone orange which mean's liv gets to keep her blonde hair. "Can we goooo" I complain dropping my shoulders following liv and Amelia "no! We need to look at dresses!" I groan at her reply "it's not that bad!" Amelia laughs "it is!!" I argue following them into a shop "ohohoh Amelia look at this dress!!" liv runs to a dress rolling my eyes dragging my feet along the floor pulling my phone out my pocket sending a text to Nathan.

'I hate shopping! Help me pleasee say your dying or something and I have to leave here because I'm the only one who can save you? Xxxx'

"Bella try this on, it would look nice on you!" Looking up seeing liv holding up a pink puffy dress "I'd look like princess bubblegum" liv rolls her eyes "you won't just try it on" I groan taking the dress and trying it on.

'Hahaha why would you of all people be the only one to save me?! Won't I go to the hospital? Xxxx'

I groan walking out the dressing rooms "hmm I don't think it looks as nice on" Amelia says looking at the pink fluff I'm wearing "nope it doesn't" liv agrees "can I change now?" I ask they nod looking back at dresses taking the dress off and replying to Nathan.

'the hospital blew up? And yes I'm the only one that can save you xxxx'

Walking out the changing rooms putting the dress back. Looking about the shop.

Where are they?

"Bella?!" Walking back into the changing rooms seeing liv looking in the mirror in a long red dress with little jewels under the bust that go up into one strap "that's a really nice dress" I smile it looks really good on her "you think?' liv asks turning around still looking in the mirror "yes it really suits you" liv smiles "thanks hun and wow it must be nice if you like it!!" liv laughs "I'm able to like dresses" I reply Amelia laughs while walking out the cubicle "sure if you could you would wear jeans and converse to prom" Amelia giggles looking in the mirror as well "hey, I wouldn't" I would dress up but I would rather that liv and Amelia laugh "that dress looks nice too" looking at her dark blue strapless dress with black lace detailing, that came above her knees "we still need to find your dress" liv said I nodded looking at my phone.

'The hospital blew up?!? This is getting a tat extreme, got a dress yet? Xxxxx'

I chuckled just about to reply when liv took my phone "stop texting loverboy and get shopping" liv smirked feeling the blush come to my cheeks "come on" liv laughs taking mine and Amelia's hands and walking to another shop.

Kill me now.

There is too many shops here!

Dropping my shoulders following Amelia and liv "we still need to get you a dress, we have ours" liv said. Yes you have yours after six hours of looking and trying on over thousand dresses.

Okay that might be a slight exaggeration but it feels like it!

"Yeah" I mumbled following them into a shop that might as well be called death by pink. Adjusting my eyes to the pinkness of this shop "Jesus" I mutter looking at a bright neon pink boob tube which looks like it doesn't cover much "come on I'm sure you have that secret pink lover in you some where" Amelia smiled looking at a pink (who would have guessed?!) skater skirt with small white dots.