Half Demon?

A/N: I AM SO BORED!!! My parents went on a 6 day cruise and I'm staying with a friend until then! GAAAAAAAAAAAH! Okay, writy time!

----Amanda's (Azandra's) POV----

After the incident bill- er dad... Took me back to my room an told me to stay there. I sat down on the bed an saw a small black book that I haven't noticed before. I picked it up and started to read- I mean. Why not? It was a book about half demons. Why half demons? Wait- did Bill leave this here?! I read more. 'Being a half demon means that one of your parents is a demon and the other is human.' What? Okay this is weird. Wait a second... I stood up and marched to the door, but it was locked. Great, He locked me in my room...
I'm just going to finish that book... I sat down for a solid 30 minutes reading it, and thankfully. I was on the last page. A soon as I finished the door clicked open. Huh. I stood up and quickly exited the room. Most of the hallways were blocked by azure bluebarriers now so there was only 1 way to go. I slowly walked in that direction.

(((It switches to 3rd person here))

"This is weird..." She said to herself in the empty hallway. She continued to walk, As she walked she saw The pictures that she ignored while she was running before, this time she paid attention to them now and saw that they were all portraits of demons. She looked at one specifically.

'Joana Cipher' she looked up and saw a girl, an old woman wearing a golden ball gown, she had white hair, yellow eyes and a big smile. She kinda seemed familiar she looked at the next one.

'John Cipher' she looked at him and saw he was an old man wearing a golden suit like Bill does, he had bleach blond hair, yellow eyes but he wasn't smiling. He kinda seemed familiar to... She actually felt fearful staring at him, she quickly looked at the next one.

'Bill Cipher' she skipped him. "I know what he looks like." She said to herself. She moved on to the next one.

'William Cipher' she looked at the boy, he was about her age with golden hair and yellow eyes. He was wearing a small black and yellow suit like Bill does... He especially looked familiar. She moved on to the next one.

'Azandra Cipher.' It was a girl about her age. She was wearing a strapless golden summer dress with a formal black jacket and black flats. She had golden hair that turned black at the ends. She shrugged and moved on through the hallway. There was still only one way to go... She sighed and walked into the doors at the end of the hall. There she saw Bill and some guy that was close to her age. She walked in and glared at Bill.

-----Azandra's (Amanda's) POV----

"You left this in my room didn't you?!" I questioned angrily.

"Yes. Did you learn anything?" He teased.

"Well yeah... But that's not the point!" I yelled, then I noticed the boy was now staring at me with wide eyes. I gave him a venomous look.

"What." I hissed. He hugged me.

"AZANDRA YOUR BACK!!!" He yelled. I tried to pry him of me but it wasn't working.

"A little help?" I begged Bill.

"Fine, but first. Call me dad." He smirked.

"Why do you want me to?!" I yelled at him.

"To prove that you see me as your father instead of some kidnapper." He said truthfully. I glared at him. Then down at the boy.

"Let. Go." I said strictly. The 13 year old boy quickly let go and took a step back. "And who is this supposed to be and who's Azandra?" I asked Bill.

"Go ahead William tell her." Bill answered. William? Why does that sound familiar? I looked at the boy expectedly.

"Well, my name is William cipher and well... I'm your brother. And your Azandra." He says. My eyes widen. I stomp to Bill.

"I have a brother?! Why do you not tell me these things!" I yell.

"So you do believe me." He smirked.

"No I don't. Well maybe I- NO! You are all driving me crazy!" I yelled, storming towards the door.

"wait up sis!" William yelled.

"And don't call me that!" I yelled back angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Satisfying enough? I'm gonna try to update 2 more times this weeks YAY! Okay see ya!