NEW chapter

A/N: I am really sorry about the cliffhangers. honestly I am and so I won't do ANY cliffhangers for the next 3 chapters. Okay? And after that I probably won't even remember that I made this promise and continue on with the no-cliffhangers. Also, sorry for the late update. I was really busy last week and last week I had a family reunion and was banned from using my phone For the WHOLE TIME because I was writing too much...

so I thought that rather than have a 10 sentence chapter you would rather have a normal sized one. Okay, Chapter time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-------Amanda's POV--------
The room was gold- what a surprise and had what looked like baby toys in it.

"I don't get it..." I said, wandering into the room. "How is this supposed to help me remember?"

"You mean you don't remember anything?" The William whined.

"Nope." I replied simply. I then got an Amazing idea.
"I could probably remember if you took me outside." I said.

"Do I look stupid to you?" He aske sarcastically.

"Ohh come on! Pleeeeeease? I promise I won't try to leave!" I begged.

"Your a demon, your promise is worthless." He said, crossing his arms.

"Really?! Well that stinks." I complained.

-hey, ya' know what? Let's switch Point of views! Won't that be fun?-

------------Williams POV--------
I looked at her suspiciously. "Are you sure you don't remember you're childhood?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I saw sweat trickle down her forehead.
"Wait- have you been lying?!" I shrieked angrily.

"Well... Bill might of restored my memories this morning... Maybe." She said uneasily.

"Are you serious?!" I yelled, getting angrier.

"Yeah..." She mumbled.

"I'll be right back." I mumbled, then stormed out of the room. I got to the room I wanted and opened the massive doors.
"Bill!" I yelled, he appeared in front of me. "I have a question." I said angrily.

-------Amanda's POV----------
"I wonder what I did wrong..." I whispered, now alone in the room. "And why I can't remember William... I can remember everything except... My family is a little hazy." I sighed, rubbing my head. Suddenly someone stepped into the room. "Ohh Will-" I started. But it wasn't William... Don't I know this person?
---------Flashback-------
This is weird..." She said to herself in the empty hallway. She continued to walk, As she walked she saw The pictures that she ignored while she was running before, this time she paid attention to them now and saw that they were all portraits of demons. She looked at one specifically.

((Skipping Joana Cipher))

'John Cipher' she looked at him and saw he was an old man wearing a golden suit like Bill does, he had bleach blond hair, yellow eyes but he wasn't smiling. He kinda seemed familiar to... She actually felt fearful staring at him, she quickly looked at
the next painting.

--------end of flashback-------
It's that creepy guy from the painting! Y'know the on that never smiled?! I took a step back- this guy really creeps me out...

We stood there in silence. William walks through the door. "Hey Azandra I-" He started, then stopped when he made eye contact with the guy. They glare at each other for a solid 10 seconds before the old man turned towards me.

"Have a good day." He said grimily. I couldn't see myself, but by how I felt I guess I looked as if I had just seen a ghost.

I looked at Willliam. He walked up to me and stood in front of me. The man scowled at William before walking out. 

"I really don't like that guy..." I mumbled.

"Yeah well, get used to him." William laughed. 

"Where did you go anyway...?" I asked him.

"To bill, I was making sure that you were the real deal. The Azandra I knew wouldv'e never lied. Especially to me." He chuckles.

"So you thought I was a fake?!" I whined.

"Yep." He laughs. 

"Thats so mean!" I said in a complaining voice.

"Thats the Azandra I knew, complaining and whining were something she always did." He snickers.

" Unbelievable!" I yelled. He continued to laugh.

"Anyway, its about 6 in the morning. We should get some sleep." He says. 

"6 in the morning?! Is it that late? How come I'm not tired?" I asked, bewildered.

"Demon remember." He said sarcastically.

"I still don't beilive that I'm a demon." I said, walking out of the room. I walked into my room and shut the door before William could protest. I changed into pajamas and got into bed.

"Well this is fun." I said sarcastically. "I wonder how Dipper and Mabel are doing..." I stared at the ceiling until I fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See? No cliff hanger chapter! Since it was so short I'm going to try to update 2 times, once on Wensday and then again on Sunday. Sound good? Yeah it does! 

SEE YA' ON WENSDAY! ^-^