Battle Part 2

Well, this is 5 days late.
That's all I have to say.
Sorryyyyyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-----------Wills POV---------
"-----------Wills POV---------
"We found out that the right half of the robot seems to be inactive which means Mabel is still gone." Bill says as soon as I walk in.

"Good to know." I say. "With only 1 of the twins in there we might have a fighting chance."

They both nod and stand up, all three of us running outside.
"Ready?! Aim! Fire!" I yell.

-----Amanda's POV-----
I cross my arms. "It's been 45 minutes already! What on earth are they doing up there?!" I yell, frustrated. I don't want too go home on my own.. Especially knowing that I left them behind with that monster...

"Be patient, they probably just- woah!" Gideon says as we start to float off the ground along with multiple other objects.

"This has happened 15 times in the last 45 minutes, you explained too me hat they were "just gravity anomalies." Shouldn't you be used to it?" I say, glaring at him.

"Well someone's angry." He rolls his eyes.

"Yes, yes I am. All because a little someone won't let me go help my family!" I yell. "For all I know they could be-"

"Hey Amanda! Gideon! We won!" I hear Will yell.

"You did?!" I yell excitedly, smirking at Gideon.

He sighs and types in the code to the elevator, both of us stepping in. I jump up and down excitedly.

"Yeah!" Will yells down happily.
As soon as the elevator reaches the top I dash out of it, sprinting up the stairs.

"That's great I'm so glad your all-" I cut myself off as I push through the vending machine door.
'Ohh no...'

As I look around at what's left of the building, I hear the door to the vending machine slam behind me. I turn to it, seeing a red aura fading from around the box. 'W-what..?'

I hear Gideon banging on the door. "Amanda! Open the door!"

I nod, my hands shaking as I type in the code. Theirs a beep but the door doesn't open.

"Hello?!" Gideon yells again.

"Yeah just a minute I-" I'm cut off my a large thud in the distance.

I slowly walk away from the vending machine and towards the noise, ignoring Gideon's paranoid warnings.

"H-hello?" I ask, stepping around a pile of shattered glass. I hear muffled humming from another room, quickly entering the room.

When I enter I see a tied up and unconscious Bill, an unconscious William in the process of being tied up, the person tying them up humming with their back to me.

"Hey!" I yell angrily, glaring at the man in blue, who had finished tying up my brother.

The man jumps and turns around, revealing Will, except something seemed off about him...

"Ohh, hello Amanda!" Will cheers, giving me a small wave. I point an accusing finger at him.

"You better have a good explanation for why you tied up my dad and my brother!" I yelled furiously.

"Ohh that, well I'm under orders soooo." He said, dragging out the 'o'.

"That doesn't explain anything Cipher!" I growl. "What's a matter with you-" I cut myself off, investigating his eye. "Wait a minute... Your eye! Your eye is red!"

Will sighs, and then smirks. "Alright, alright, you caught me." He says, the red fading from his eyes. Wills unconscious body falls to the floor in front of me as a different figure steps out of the shadows.

"Dipper..?" I question.

The gleeful twin grins, although instead I being dressed in blue like he usually was, he was dressed in black and red.

I tilted my head in confusion, his grin growing wider.

"Nope! it's me Nightshade, pretty cool vessel though, isn't it?" He grins.

"Vessel...? Wait.. Does that mean you've been-?!"

"Possessing Dipper? Yes, yes it does mean that." He finished my sentence for me.

"W-wait.. How long have you been- when did you-?" I stutter, not knowing where to start.

"I started possessing him way before the whole 'family meeting' that your little grand daddy called." He mocked.

"Don't call him that. I hardly consider that guy to be family." I scowl.

"Ouch. That's cold." He snickers.

"Ohh shut up!" I growl, glaring at him. "What were you doing in Wills body anyway?! And how did you posses two people at once?!"

"Well, as you probably don't know, demons can possess other demons for a short period of time regardless if they made a deal or not, though we need deals to posses humans." He explains. "Some demons possess abilities that help them, some will train for thousands of years to get an ability. Or if your lucky like me, your born with them. Some have the ability to posses humans whenever they want too, others have the ability to possess other demons for as long as they want too, but I can possess two people at once." He said.

"Then why-?!"

"I really don't have time for any more of your questions." He said. "I have a blackmail deal to complete."

"B-black mail?" I ask.

"Yes, ever heard of it?" He asks sarcastically.

"Of course I have!" I yell angrily.

"Well that's good for you." He rolls his eyes, his hands glowing red. 

Bill and Williams body's float off the ground.

"H-hey! What are you doing?!" I yell.

"I told you, it's blackmail, now scram. I don't have time to deal with pesky little demons." He scowls.
I growl and charge at him, furious. He holds up his hand and it starts to glow again. I glare at him, unable to move. He raises his arm and I'm lifted as well, slamming into one of the walls, hard.
My vision slowly get blurry as he walks away, still carrying William and Bill. My vision darkens and I glare at him as he slowly walks away before I lose consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
battle part two with STILL no actual fighting!!

Anyway I'm planning on updating by tomorrow.
And if I don't, spam me with comments+messages.