Friends

IMPORTANT: THIS CHAPTER ONLY HAS 1 THING THAT INVOLVES PLOT- IF YOU WANT TO GET TO THAT PART AND SKIP ALL THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT- SCROLL DOWN TILL YOU SEE A BUNCH OF THESE: ^^^^^^^

if you added a character to the book, I just based everything they do and say on the descriptions you gave me.

So- please don't hate on the character development!

ALSO-- There were a A LOT of characters to add so try to stay with me here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Amanda's POV-

"Thats not important- she helped me escape Dipper, thats all you need to know-" I started, being cut off by Dipper.

"Escape me? What did I do to you?!" He asked, giving us all a panicked expression. I place a hand on his shoulder.

"You didn't do anything, it was just an alternate-dimension you." I say, trying to find a way to explain it.

"Ohh..." He says, confusion still in his voice.

"Lets just go." Bill says .

"Fine- but Tristan's coming with us." I say,.

"Why-?!" Bill starts, but I cut him off.

"Do you have anywhere to go?" I ask Tristan.

"No- Not... Really- not since the town was abandoned at least."

"See? Shes coming with us and- wait... Did you say that the town was abandoned?" I ask. I mean, I knew it was empty... But abandoned?

"Yeah- only a few people didn't vanish I can show you if you want!" She offers.

"Alright." I agree and I follow her to a large building, everyone following close behind me.

"Hey- umm guys? Why don't you head back to the shack- I think you might intimidate them a bit." I say to William, Bill, and Will.

"Why do you mean intimidate-!" Bills yelling was cut off by Will and William starting to drag him back to the shack. I laugh and motion for Dipper and Mabel to follow me. I haven't exactly gotten to spend much time with them because of all the kidnapping and trading between dimensions...

We enter to find a large group of about 10 people, including Tristan. Tristan smiles and walks over to a group of people and begins to talk to them.

Suddenly, a boy that looks no older then 12 is smiling in front of me.

"Uhh was he there before?" I hear Dipper whisper to Mabel.

"No." Mabel whispers back. Looking at the strange boy, I saw he had scruffy blackinsh purple hair and purple eyes,

"Don't freak her out Dogost." A female voice laughed, the boy nodded happily and rubbed a small dog amulet on his neck and suddenly vanished, leaving a small white dog in his place that zoomed off somewhere- except it was floating.

I blinked a few times as a girl with brownish blonde braided hair walked up to me. "Sorry, he just really likes new people." She laughed, as the white dog landed on her shoulder. "I'm Cristn, but my friends call me Psychic." She says, stretching her hand out to me, I shake it.

"Anyway- since Tristan's talking to them, why don't I give you the tour!" 'Psychic' cheers. I follow her towards a girl. Once we got close enough, I saw that she had blond hair, blue eyes, and several freckles dotting her face.

"This, is Corrine." Psychic says, gesturing over to the girl. "Corrine, this, is ohh wait- I don't even know your name." She laughed, looking at me.

"Its Amanda." I say.

"Well, in that case, Corrine, this is Amanda." Psychic says.

"Nice to meet you." She says.

"You too-" I start to say, but I'm cut off by Dogost zooming past me. Psychic laughs and drags me over to two more people, both girls.

Getting over to them, I saw the first girl had on a black and white t-shirt, A minecraft diamond sword was attached to her belt, star lord guns hooked beside it, though I couldn't see her eyes because of the sunglasses she was wearing. The second girl had on a purple sweatshirt, with jeans and a starfish necklace, along with her brown hair being pulled into a tight ponytail.

The first girl pulls a paintbrush out of her pocket as we walk up.

"Another item to add to your collection?" The second girl asks.

"You bet!" The girl cheers.

"Amanda, meet Krista and MJ." Psychic explains.

"Nice to meet you!" I say, waving to the two. MJ tilts her head at me.

"Your eyes are almost like cat-eyes, how did that happen?" She asks suspiciously.

"Well- umm- I'm kind of a demon... or a half-demon? I don't really know..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Ohh- well thats interesting." She says, smiling. Honestly I was a bit surprised- you think people would freak out. But I guess that must be normal around here- I mean that kid did turn into a dog just now...

"Come on! Next person!" Psychic cheers happily. She pulls me over to 4 more people.

"This is Janaela, Evie, Natalie, and Alexia." She says, pointing to the 4 girls.

Upon further inspection I see that Janaela has brown hair, glasses a pink hairband, a digital watch on her wrist and silver braces. She was also wearing a school uniform.

Evie, had her light brown hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a light green tanktop, khaki shorts, and a backpack hauled over her shoulders.

Alexia was wearing black pants, with a pink shirt, her hair was long and black and freckles dotted her face. Although I had to look down at her because she was quite short.

Natalie, was wearing a shirt with a fox on it that matched the hat on her head of black hair.

"Nice to meet you all!" I cheer happily. They all wave except Alexia, who was busy with some sort of slingshot mechanism.

"Umm- what are you doing?" I ask. She smiles and takes a small waterbaloon out of her pocket and launches it at a girl with black hair that I haven't met yet. The girl turns around, glaring at Alexia.

"And- that, is Mabel, we call her MC though." Psychic explains.

"Gah! Alexia I'm going to freaking kill you!" "MC" yells, and chases after the already-running Alexia, who is laughing as she sprints out the door.

^^^ACTUAL PLOT STARTS HERE^^^

"Well thats about everyone- it was nice of you to visit but I have to stop MC before she literally kills someone." Psychic laughs. As me and the twins walk out the door, I see someone in the corner, a boy who is just glaring at us from the corner where he's standing, he's wearing all black and his eyes are glowing red as if almost to tell you to stay away. As soon as I make eye contact with him, the scowl on his face disappears, replaced with a smirk before he vanishes into thin air leaving nothing behind- Who the heck was that guy?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sigh* well that was an uneventful and boring chapter- WHICH IS WHY I'M GOING TO POST ANOTHER ONE IN THE NEXT 10 SECONDS-

SURPRISE!!!! ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE DAY!!!!!!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT TEN SECONDS!!!

Did I forget your character? Tell me in the comments and I'll add you in!