What is "Camping?"

-----------Amanda's POV---------
"Amanda? Can I talk to you in the other room for a moment?" William whispered to me.
'no...' I thought to myself, but he was already pushing me out the door.

"Umm- be right back!" I yelled to Mabel and Dipper, who were both glaring at William.

William dragged me into a room with a strange looking blue carpet and shut the door.

"There is no way we're staying here, we have to leave." He says. I see he's getting straight to the point...

"No!" I yelled at him.

"Yes!" He yelled back.

Dipper walked in the room, Mabel behind him.

"No way! Your not taking her away again!" Dipper yelled.
Of course They were ease dropping...

"Yes I am!" He yelled in Dippers face.

"Okay- for one! Your STILL injured, and two! Will is unconscious from the fall! We need to stay here till your both healed up- me included!" I yelled at William.

He looked like he was going to yell again, but then stopped. "Fine." He sighs.

"Yay!" Mabel squeals happily, tackling me into a massive hug.

"Heh- yeah Mabel... I'm happy to see you to but- I can't breathe..." I say, patting her back.

"Whoops! Sorry!" Mabel laughs, letting me out of the hug.

I then ran up to Dipper and tackled him into a massive hug.

""Heh- yeah Amanda... I'm happy to see you to but- I can't breathe..." Dipper wheezes.
(Hey look! Irony! *bu-dum-chh!*)

"Heh-heh, sorry!" I laugh, letting him go.

"Hey! You know what?! We should go camping!" Mabel yells.

"Ca-a-mp-oing?" I say, trying to sound out the word.

"Yeah! Camping!" Mabel says happily.

"I think I've read about that in a book before, very well- let is venture out and do the camping!" William yells.

"The Camping!" Me, Mabel, and Dipper all yell, pumping our fists into the air.

We collected a bunch of stuff and put them in separate back-packs.

"Why do we need all this stuff?" William asked in an annoyed tone.

"Because, Mr. Grumpy Demon. We're going into the forest." Mabel replied, glaring at my brother.

"Come on, we can bring your friend with us." Dipper said, pointing to Will. We dragged Will to the mystery shack golf cart and got to a clearing in the middle of the woods.

"Dibs on collecting wood!" Mabel and I yelled in unison.

"Then let's go!" Mabel cheered, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the woods.

"Are you sure we should leave them alone?!" I yelled as Mabel avoided branches and roots.

"Don't worry Amanda, they'll be fine." Mabel laughed.

|~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~|

Once we had all the fire wood, we went back to the to the campsite, well.... Mabel, went back to the campsite... While we were walking, something caught my eye in a nearby clearing.

I walked towards the shiny object in the clearing, picking it up. I felt myself get a cut on the tip of my thumb.

"Oww..." I mumbled, opening my palm and looking at the object that had just cut me. It was a light teal gem encased in silver with a black ribbon attached to the back... It looked as if someone had shattered the jewel though... Ohh no...

I turned to run away, when suddenly I couldn't move.

"I believe that belongs to me..." A voice hissed from behind me. Dipper Gleefull stepped into my field of vision, a shiny new jewel tied to his shirt...

Not him again!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the late chapter- and about the cliffhanger...

I'm going to try to update again on Thursday, then again on Sunday.

No promises though, my teachers are slamming us with homework and tests. :P