Three

I JUST REALIZED I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER

Sorry about that by the way...

......To be honest I've been avoiding updating this book for some specific reasons but I can't just abandon it... XD

Sooooooooooooo yeah.. I guess... I don't know how to end this message soooooo

Sorry for the late update- I've been busy (I have a lot of other books that I have to update frequently and it's a lot to write- so I'm sorry about the late updates!)

Recap cause I haven't updated in 56 years:

"Let's go." Mason states. "You can argue later.

"Fine.."
We all start running in the opposite direction of where we had heard Dipper Gleeful's voice.
We were in a hallway so it's not like we have anywhere else to go..

A room was slowly moving towards us, the walls of the hallway fusing with the the room so the room continued to get bigger and bigger.
I shrug and run towards the door, busting through it.

In the center of the room I see Dogost and Mabel, but someone is standing in front of them.

They turn to face me.

Is that who I think it is?

"Azandra?" I ask, extremely confused. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I was going to stop you but I guess it's too late for that now.. What were you thinking?" She glares at me.

"Look, I would love to explain, but Dipper Gleeful is kind of following us." I look back at the door we came through.

'That guy is here?" Azandra asks, and I nod.

She glares at the door I was looking at. "You." She points to me. "Stay here. I'll be right back.." She growls, walking through the door.

"Yeah... We're not staying here.."

"We don't have much of a choice.. This room only has one door, and it's moving in that direction." Dogost points in the direction of the door Azandra walked though.

"Great.." I sigh, "So we're stuck here."

"No, we're not. Dogos-" Mabel cuts herself off when the room suddenly stops moving, and three doors open in the room.

"Doors!" I smile, running towards one. I open it, coming face to face with..

A wall...

I sigh in annoyance. "Greeeaat.."

Something suddenly slams and I jump in surprise. I look back and see a large dent next to the  first door.

We all look at the door and Azandra walks out, carrying an unconscious and badly injured Dipper Gleeful. "I always hated this guy." She states.

"Riiiiight.." Mason says.

"Did you kill him?" Dogost asks, whimpering a bit.

Azandra rolls her eyes. "No I didn't, he's still alive." She looks around. "Were these doors always here?" She asks.

"Nope." Dogost answers.

I walk over to one of the other doors and open it. The door led to yet another cell, but it was way to dark to see inside.

Azandra walks over to me and a small fire blue lights above her hand. She walks into the cell and I follow her. The cell looked the same as all the other ones we had found, Will was unconscious, laying on the floor, in his human form. "We found him!!" I grin happily, opening the cell door, which was surprisingly unlocked.