The Return

I have an inconsistent updating schedule....
That's all I have to say
------Wills POV-----
And finally that NightShade guy left with Bill and the other one." Azandra finished explaining. (I don't want to make this whole chapter just recap so I skipped the explanation)

"You mean William?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Azandra said, rolling her eyes.

"So that's what happened..." Gideon says, looking at the large hole NightShade had blown into the building.

Azandra just nods.

I stand up, walking over to Amanda's unconscious body, the number 24 now dialed back to only 1. (yes it took her 23 hours to tell the story. This is cartoon logic.)

"Gideon, is the portal ready?" I questioned.

"Yeah.. It should've been done a long time ago." Gideon answers.

"Then open the vending machine door." I say, my tone getting serious.
Gideon quickly nods, dashing to the door and opening it.

I pick up Amanda and walk down the steps.

I hear Gideon and Azandra's footsteps behind me. "Umm, Will? Can I ask what your doing?" He asks.

"I'm sending her back."  I answer, no emotion in my voice.

"Back where?" Azandra asked curiously.

"Gravity falls." I replied.

Gideon looks down at the pit that's left of the elevator and I snap my fingers, a new elevator appearing. Azandra shrugs, stepping inside the elevator. I follow her but Gideon stays away from the elevator.

"Don't worry you idiot it's safe." Azandra rolls her eyes, Gideon hesitantly stepping into the elevator.

"You know that idiot will just come back." Azandra states after a few seconds of silence.

"Fine. Then you'll make sure she doesn't." I smirk, although she can't see my face.

"What?!" She shrieks as the elevator door opens and we all step out into the control room.

"You were the one who said you were curious about Gravity falls." I comment, holding in a laugh.

"That's true." Azandra said, suddenly getting a cheerful tone.

"Good." I state, giving a small nod to Gideon as he opens the door too the portal room.

A powerful suction comes out of the room and it takes all of me and Gideon's energy not to get sucked in as Azandra flies straight towards the portal with Amanda.

((Aaaaand finally done with traveling between the different dimensions))
-------Amanda's POV-------

I slowly wake up, sitting in a clearing of a strangely familiar forest.

"So your awake." A voice from next to me says. I quickly turn my head, seeing a girl that looks almost exactly like me.. Actually she looks a lot like me in that weird reversed dimension...