Escape

Hello again! Yeah I know it's crazy I didn't update 3 months later this time! 

I could've updated last week but I thought you would probably want a full length chapter rather then a short one.

Also, in other news:  THIS STORY NOW HAS 3K VOTES- AND 67K READS WOW!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY AND EXCITED THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE READING THIS!!!

--------Amanda's POV----------

After a few seconds, I open the cell door a tiny bit and peek my head out, sighing in relief. "He's gone." 

I step out into the maze again, the group stepping out with me.

"Now what?" Mason questions, looking around the maze

I shrug. "We have to find the others."

"How are we supposed to do that?" Mason asks.

I grin happily. "We've got a map!" I cheer. "That's what they saw on the screen right?" I ask, looking at  Tristan

She nods. "Yeah- they said the walls move around though, so we might want to be careful." I nod and she says something into the device she's holding.

"Hmm..." 

"What is it?" Mabel questions, looking at Tristan.

"They're not responding.." Tristan says.

"What?!" I shriek 

"They're not responding." She repeats. 

I sigh. "What could possibly be going on..?"

-----Janaela's POV---------

"What's taking so long?" Korra questions, "Natalie won't be able to keep her distracted forever."

"I know it's just going to take a while to move everything." I look at her from across the room.

"You don't have that much stuff to move." She says, walking into the room where we're setting up.

"The radio stopped working after they went into the maze." Opal explains, pointing to the TV which was once again displaying static. 

"We're trying to fix it." I explain. 

"What do you mean it stopped working?" Korra asks, walking over to the TV.

"When they stepped into the maze we suddenly lost connection.. Maybe it's some sort of glitch, we're going to try to get it up and running again." Opal says.

Korra nods, and then looks at the TV static. "I hope they're okay."

------3rd person's POV-----

(Except back with the other group of people)

(Ohh yeah- sorry for flipping the point of view every 5 seconds)

"We might to just randomly search for a while, until the others answer." Dipper explains to the others as they walk. "It might take a long time but it's better then just sitting and waiting."