Home?

Authors note: I got some bill pictures from the internet so there you go! It's just for people who don't know what human bill looks like. Also thank you guys for almost 2,000 reads! I love all of you! So please enjoys this chapter!

~~~~~~Amanda's POV~~~~~~

I was spending yet another night staring blankly at the ceiling. I sighed and turned onto my back.

"I guess I hadn't noticed until now but having sleepless nights never effected me. Just another perk to being a dream demon, or half dream demon? How does that work again? Ohh well. I guess I just have to deal with-" my thoughts were interrupted by a certain person crashing through the ceiling. I leaped up and took an aggressive stance.

"What are you doing here!" I yelled in his face.

"What so a father can't visit his 13,000 year old daughter for no reason?" Bill questioned smugly.

"No! no they can't! Especially if I'm 13,000 that's really old! I should be able to make my own decisions by now right?!" I yelled again. By now Dipper and Mabel had sat up and were staring at the two of us in disbelief.

"Actually! In human years your about 13 so your still a child compared to me!" He yelled back, his trench coat and eyes shifting between red and yellow.

"Who cares! That doesn't mean you can just pop in on me randomly ever heard of privacy!" I yelled again just aggressive.

"Ugh! You were always so rebellious Azandra! You never listened to me! I thought this time on earth would improve you but you've only been here for about a week and I already think it's a bad idea that you stay here! We are going home! Then I'm coming back here and finishing what I started!" He yelled in my face even more aggressive than before.

"What?! No way! Earth is my home now you here me?! And Amanda is my name not Azandra! And there is no way I'm not going back to whatever world I used to live on and even if I do I'm not letting you come back here to destroy Gravity falls or whatever your dumb mission is!" I practically screamed. By now our hair, eyes and his trench coat had all turned red.

"We are leaving, now." He said sternly.

"No." I said sitting down on the ground.

"Now."

"No!"

"Now."

"NOW!"

"Yes."

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

He chuckled then frowned,
"I didn't want to use force but you leave me no choice." He then stretched out his arms to me and picked me up by my two feet. I quickly grabbed onto a floor board. The wind started picking up, objects were flying everywhere, the roof of the mustery shack (A/N I was going to correct that to Mystery Shack and then I went back and read what it said and I decided to just leave it😂) Was ripped off revealing a huge green portal looking thing that covered the entire sky, bits and pieces o gravity falls were flying into the portal. It was almost as if there was a tornado in the center of the sky and anything that wasn't bound to the ground would fall in, but then get spit out... I wonder why. Who am I kidding, Everyone was screaming except bill- who was maniacally laughing. What a weirdo. I was holding onto the floor boards for dear life by now and everything in the mystery shack was getting ripped off, including the floorboards.

"Ohh no, no, no, no!" I yelled as the floorboard I was hanging onto slowly ripped off. It ripped off and bill levitated into the sky, one hand still around my ankle. I tried to grab the edge of what used to be the roof but it was too far away. I tried prying off bills hand but he had an iron grip around my ankle.

"Mabel! Dipper!" I screamed. They were already looking at me with fear in their eyes.

"It'll be okay! I swear I'll come back soon! Don't worry about me!" I screamed, I hope they heard that... I looked up and we were mere inches away from the portal. Here we go. I thought as Bill flew up the portal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? Was It a good chapter or what? I know it's a little short but I was really excited about writing this chapter, so maybe I can write another chapter by the end of today! Hopefully. See you then!

Don't forget to comment and vote, I really appreciate getting feedback from you guys. It motivates me to write more.