Deal?

(Trying again to update this book since it didn't work the first time. Or the second time..

Third try! hopefully it works!)

Hello again!

I'm sorry for the reeeeeaally late update but the past month has been crazy for me! You would expect the last month/weeks of school to be easy right? Wrong! I finally had time to update last weekend but then my teacher told us that we had a final on Wednesday, and then another final on Thursday! So I spent all last week studying and working on another project I had in science. (I made a boat! ...And it ended up failing but oh well it was extra credit anyway!)

But now school is done for me! (Well almost I still have 2 days but we don't actually do anything) So I have time to update again! I am sick at the moment- but I took some medicine and I'm feeling a lot better! So I'm going to update this book, because you guys have been waiting for a loooong time.

It has been WAAAYYY to long since I updated this book, so here I am, writing this, right now! But you didn't click on this to see me ramble on about why this update is so late, you actually want to read the update, so here you go!

(I'm starting back with the other group of people (Not Amanda and the others but the other one) so I'm going to write a quick recap of what happened with them since you might have forgotten)

--------Corrine's POV--------

A loud crash comes from the radio, like glass shattering.

"Ohh no.." Korra's voice comes from the radio, now a whisper.

"What?" Tristan whispers. "What was that noise?"

"I don't know.. Maybe Azandra noticed you guys weren't here.." Alexia's voice comes from the radio.

"We'll contact you as soon as we can!" Korra says, another crash follows her voice, this time louder.

"Wait whats going o-!" The loud static returns and we all cover our ears again. Tristan quickly shuts off the device.

"What.. What was that?"

------Evie's POV-----

"I have absolutely no idea, but it didn't sound good.." I look at the radio Tristan's holding trying to fix it.

She sighs. "It's no use.. No one will answer.." She says.

"Maybe whatever was messing with our device activated again?" I suggest.

"Maybe.." Corrine shrugs.

"I think something went wrong where they are." MC pauses. "I mean that's what it sounded like."

Psychic nods in agreement.

"Well, either way we can't stay here forever. We have to find Will." MC says.

I nod in agreement.

"But they can't talk to us anywhere else!" Tristan protests.

Mabel nods, agreeing with Tristan. "Something might've happened to them."

".. How about this, some of us can stay here while the others go to find Will and possibly Amanda and the others, then bring them here, would that work?" I ask.

"I guess so.." Mabel shrugs.

"So, who's staying and who's going?"

----Alexia's POV----

Me and Korra were both standing in front of the door, barricading it, preventing whoever wanted to come in from entering the room.

The person trying to ram the door down wasn't giving up though. "If you don't open this door right now, I'll break it down!"