Locked Doors

-----Nightshade's POV----

I followed behind the car at a steady pace, getting more and more bored as time passed- how far is the Mystery Shack from here? I mean seriously- how far did these people go into the woods?! (And for those of you who have seen the movie, yes that was an "Into the Woods" reference.)

"Boring, Boring, Boring..." I mumble, looking down at the car as my now tied-up apprentice wakes up. Things are going just as I planned...

--Dipper Gleefull's POV--

'Where am I?' I think to myself, as I look around in the blurred darkness that I'm in, all I remember was getting hit the head by something and passing out- it all gets a little blurry after that...

My vision started to brighten as my surroundings got more and more familiar.

"Ughh- where am I....?" I asked groggily, attempting to sit up, being pushed back by someones hand directly after.

"Great- he's awake..." Someone mumbled.

"Then do something-" A female voice scolded.

"Hey- it was your idea to bring him along, you do something." A boy's voice said.

"What? No way!" The female voice yells.

"I'm with her." A different boy's voice says, anger lacing his tone.

I snicker drowsily and open my eyes again. "Jealous much?" My vision finally clears and I see that I'm in some car. That stupid demon Bill Cipher is driving, Will is sitting in the passengers seat, A very angry looking Dipper Pines is sitting in the seat ahead of where I'm sitting, Mabel Pines sitting in the seat across from him. I'm currently tied up and sitting behind Dipper, in-between William and Amanda. (wow that was a lot to write out and explain...)

"We're here- knock him out again." Bill says from the drivers seat.

"My pleasure." William growls from beside me.

"Wait I-" a sudden pain hits the side of my head. Wonderful...

------Amanda's POV------

"Why do I have to interrogate him?" I whine, glaring up at the long window where Bill and William are sitting.

"Because it was your idea to bring him here." William glares sown at me.

"Fine..." I mumble angrily.

"We'll be back in an hour or so, if he wakes up, start interrogating him without us." Bill says, as they exit the room.

"Hey wai-" I yell, before hearing a large slam, indicating that they had left. I sigh angrily and turn to the Gleeful version of Dipper, who is tied to a wooden chair in the center of the room.

"Great... Just great..." I mumble, glaring at the evil twin.

"Aww? Is the little girl scared?" Dipper teases. (Not even bothering to put Gleeful, You know which Dipper I'm talking about.)

"Great, your awake, guess I can start asking questions..." I growl slightly.

"I think I'm going to be the one asking questions here." He says with a grin.

"No you won't!" I yell, glaring at him.

"Ohh yes I will." He says.

"First question... How exactly did you become Nightshade's apprentice?" I ask, ignoring his comments.

"Well, me and my sister just kinda made a deal with him... Then he wanted an apprentice and I became it, simple as that." He responds. I pause for a few minutes, staring at him in surprise.

"You actually answered me- and none of it was sarcastic! Why are you telling me these things?" I ask.

"Because your pretty... persuasive...?" He says, changing his answer at the last second.

"...what?" I ask.

"I said your pretty persuasive." He says quickly.

"No you didn't." I say.

"Yes I did." He defends.

"No you didn't." I say again.

"Yes I did!" He defends once more.

"Fine." I say simply, ignoring him.

"Ah- whatever, next question please." He mumbles the last part.

"Hmm- how about, why are you and Nightshade so against me and the Cipher family?" I ask.

"That, I don't know... But we're not exactly against you anymore." He says.

"Explain." I say, narrowing my eyes.

"Well, the deal me and my sister made with him included that he couldn't target anyone who was dear to any of us- so..." He says, trailing off.

"Wait-wait-wait-wait... Wait.... Are you saying... That you...." I begin.

"Yep, lucky you." He says with a grin.

"Oooooooh no...." I mumble. I know what Mabel went through with Gideon, I know how obsessive the Gleeful's are with crushes.... Someone needs to get me out of this room...

I imminently stand up and walk over to the door, carefully watching the still grinning Gleeful. My hand touches the handle and I twist it, and pull, nothing... I twist it and push, nothing... A small golden note appears infront of me that reads: 'I locked the door so don't even try to get out of this, it's your responsibility.'
-Bill

I feel like screaming, he locked me in here?! How long did they say it would take for them to get back? An hour?!?! Ohh god- this is not good....
I'm locked inside a room with a love-struck demon apprentice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep- it's done everybody!
The chapter not the fanfic..

But sorry for the late update-
I had a lot of stuff to do this weekend and I didn't have much free time...

Cya next week!