Who are you?

--------------Amanda's POV------

As soon as he started dragging me, I dug my heels into the ground. "Wait just a minute! Who's he?!" I yelled, glaring at his tight grip on my wrist.

"You'll find out soon enough." He said angrily- maybe smashing his magic stone wasn't a good idea...

"No I won't! Let go!" I yelled, prying at his fingers. He smirked and I felt a pinch in my neck- suddenly I couldn't move...

"Paralysis potion, being a demon you must know about it." He said, continuing to drag my now paralyzed body across the forest. How did he know I was a demon?

He dragged me for a while- it felt like hours honestly. He dragged me and dragged me until we reached a small house in the middle of the forest- I looked at the sky and saw that it was about 11:00pm... Will is gonna kill me...

"Dipper" pulled me up the steps and into the house, he started to shout someone's name- but I didn't pay attention to that- I paid attention to the house. It was really scary- you could film a zombie apocalypse movie in here... I mean really-

"Nightshade!" Dipper yelled. Nightshade? Who's that? Is that who he's been calling this whole time? Ohh who cares, I had better start paying attention to what this guy is saying...

"Nightsha-" Dipper yelled, but was interrupted by an annoyed voice.

"What do you want kid? Can't you see I'm busy?" The annoyed voice echoed throughout the house.
My eyes widened as the small house turned into what seemed like the entrance to a castle- the Crooked floorboards became polished black marble and pillars formed that had stars all over them.

"I have something that you might wanna see." Dipper said. At that instant a man appeared in the center of the large room. He walked over to me and Dipper and I could see him more clearly- he looked like... Another Bill... Except this one wore red and black... How many Bill's are there?! I reeeeeely hope this is the last of them...

"Now, what do you want? I was just having a conversation with Bill. He says that his daughter has gone missing again-" He stopped and looked at me, then at Dipper who was smirking... They whispered amongst themselves but I couldn't make out the words. This paralysis thing better wear off soon... I don't think I want to get to know this "Nightshade" person...

They both looked at me. "Demon girl, this is Nightshade. Im sure you two will get along just fine." Dipper said, smirking.
"Nightshade" handed dipper something and he calmly strolled out of the room. I sighed, this guy doesn't seem very nice and Bill never told me about him...
Nightshade dragged me into a room and left me there... It looked like a jail cell... I don't get it! Why am I here?! What does he want?!

--------Nightshade's POV--------
As soon as I left that girl in the cellar downstairs, I teleported back to the dreamscape. As I thought, Bill was still there, sitting in the exact same place, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Sorry, I had a little issue. That gleeful twin has been useful but quite annoying ever since I "hired" him.." I say, sitting across from him at the small table.

"I don't care, I need to know if you can actually do this. I mean you do have the Gleefull twins doing all of your dirty work." Bill replied, glaring at me.

"Yes I can- and already have done it." I say, smirking. His face brightens up, but I don't say anything.

He looks slightly confused. "So, you gonna give her back or what?" He asks, getting slightly angry. "Come on, what are you waiting for?!" He yells after I don't reply.

"I'm waiting for a reward." I smirked.

"Your kidding, I'm not negotiating to get my daughter back from you!" He yelled, his hair and tailcoat turning red.

"Ohh look we're twins." I snickered. (I love sarcastic characters... XD They're the best.)

"This isn't funny Nightshade!" Bill yelled.

"Ohh I think it's hysterical. Ohh- and when your ready to negotiate, Please call me." I laughed, disappearing before he could tackle me to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONGRATS EVERYONE! I'm a liar! I said I would update yesterday at 6 but I didn't! ((Curse you sword art online!!!)) So, it just officially became a double-update day!

I'm going to update again today- I'm not sure when, but I will!
^-^