You have got to be kidding...

This chapter is dedicated to:
PsychicNature you guessed right! Pleeeeeeease follow her if you have the time!

--------------Amanda's POV-------

"Aaaaaaaaah!" I screamed. Wind was whipping hair in my face, my arms were flailing in every direction and I was falling through the air... I guess I should've considered how high up the portal was gonna be... This had better take me to Gravity Falls. Then I saw it- the Mystery Shack!

I'm not getting my hopes up, since when did they have a kitty pool in their front yard? Also the roof looks like it's been clawed by a huge beast and- What is that?!

I looked at the huge creature that had just flew under me. This can't be good...
I grabbed my knees and held them to my chest, this is gonna hurt... a lot... I closed my eyes and smashed through the roof, landing in what seemed like Mabel and Dipper's room. I groaned and sat up, my vision was blurry and when someone saw me, I had no idea who it was, I blinked a few times and let my vision clear up so I could see the person a little better.

"M-Mabel?" I whispered, blinking a few more times. I heard the sound of water swishing around.
"Dipper!!!" She yelled. "A girl just crashed into our room and she knows my name!" She yelled, obviously panicking.

I heard two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs... My vision is still blurry so when the door opened- aww who am I kidding... I saw the blue and white hat and imminently knew who it was... Dipper.

"Dipper!" I screamed, getting up and hugging him, he quickly lost balance and fell to the ground.
I sat up quickly, my vision finally clearing. He had a confused/weirded out look on his face... Wait, he was half deer!
No way! I'm in the wrong dimension! Again!

"Umm... Do I know you?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. Well this is bad...

"Umm... Yes?" I said as more of a question.

"Hmmmm... Wait! Dipper! She looks like that girl that follows Bill around!" Mabel yelled. I am soooo confused... I wish I had brought William with me, he might know where I am...

"What?! Wait- are you Bill's henchmen or something?" Dipper asked- now I could see, Mabel had a mermaid tail and was in a small pool in the corner of the room.

"Henchmen?! No! I'm his daughter!" I yelled, then quickly covered my mouth with both of my hands. Why am I telling them the truth?! This isn't Dipper and that's not Mabel! Wait- Bill, Is it the same Bill?

"Hey PineTree!" Someone from outside yelled... The real question is... Is it me or Bill?

Dipper got up and opened the door. "What do you want Azandra?! I already told you, we have no idea how this happened!" He yelled. Crap it's me... Wait, am I a villain in this dimension? Great...

"I don't believe you!" She yelled. Dipper looked at me, then outside the window at- me...

"Wait... Okay why are there two annoying demon girls now?" He yelled at other-me.

"Two of me- hey! What do you mean by annoying?!" She yelled from outside, suddenly she- or... I smashed through the window.

She glared at me. "Who are you?" She growled.
This is going to be hard to explain to...... Myself.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway... I am exhausted and don't have the energy to write anymore. (It's almost midnight here) so- I'm going to have to end it there.

I might update tomorrow-
no promises.

Anyway- BONUS POINTS for whoever can guess what dimension she landed in!

Please Submit Your Answer
In The Comments If You Wish To Participate! XD