Cliff hangers. Lots and lots of them.

I have no explanation for the late update.

Every time I thought I had time to update, something came up. Every time.

But I have time to update now so yay!

Ohh yeah- and before you start reading:

A lot of people are getting confused about all the extra characters- so if you want to make it easier on yourself:

Instead of reading the introduction chapter 50 times and memorizing all the characters, just know that someone different is talking. You don't have to know their personalities or names just know someone else is talking.

Better? Maybe? No? Definitely not? Yeah... I'm sorry if this story is confusing..

Either way- I'm gonna keep writing it!

(I'm gonna give you a quick recap since its been a while since I updated)

"Ohh hey guys! So that's what that noise was, I'm so relived." Evie smiles.

"Let us in!" We all yell, and she quickly steps aside, letting us into the empty room, Corrine and Tristan are with her.

"Hmm? Where are the others?" Mabel asks, looking around the room.

"Their not with you?" Tristan asks, also confused.

I shake my head. "No... Hey you found William! So we were right!"

Corrine looks a bit confused before shrugging it off.

"More importantly.. What is this room?" MC asks, looking around.

(Alright now it's actually starting)

~~~~~~Corrine's POV~~~~~~

I shrug. "Who knows."

"No matter what this room is, we should try to meet up with the others." Evie says.

MC shakes her head. "There's no point in trying to find them now." She says. "Remember? The maze is always changing- there's no way we'd be able to find them in here!"

"Hmm.. I guess that's true.." Tristan says.

"There's still a chance we might be able to find them though!" Evie protests. "I mean, what else are we going to do?"

"Find Will." Psychic answers.

"Then what?" I ask.

"Once we've found Will- then we can meet up with Dipper and the others." Mabel says.

"Alright." Evie nods after a few seconds.

"Let's go!" Dogost cheers.

I nod in agreement. "Find Will, find the others, and get out of here."

"Speaking of the others.. What do you think their are doing right n-"

A loud static noise interrupts Evie as she talks. We all cover our ears except Tristan, who pulls the same radio device she had been using earlier out of her pocket. "That's weird.."

"What?!" Psychic yells.

"I said that's weird!" Tristan yells over the loud static.

The radio suddenly stops making the noise and she looks down at it. "It turned on.. But the signals been gone ever since we got into the maze.."

"Hello? Hello hello?" A voice comes from the radio.

"Woah! It's working again!" Dogost smiles.

Tristan flips the small switch on the radio, turning on the mic attached to it. "Yes? Who is it?"

"Tristan! Finally! We've been trying to get this thing to work for hours now!" The same voice says.