I cant think of a title sooooo... HI

A/N- all I want to say is I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING YOU GUYS! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN STUFFING YOURSELF WITH FOOD! Also here is a cookie- no wait- since it was a special day here is a roasted marshmallow [] well anyway.......
-----------Amanda's POV-----------
I was having the first peaceful sleep of my, well my remembered life. And well I heard a click and there was a flash of light a really bright one,
'what's going on.' I thought

"Ha-ha! Blackmail." Mabel- wait? MABEL! Blackmail?! What?!
My eyes fluttered open and I saw that my head was on dippers lap and my arms were wrapped around him and his arms were wrapped around me. I imminently pulled away and saw Mabel, standing there, with a camera.

"YOUR BLUSHING!!!" She screamed pointing at me.

"What?! No I'm not!" I yelled back, but when I touched my cheeks I really was blushing, a lot. The camera flashed again.

"Yes you are! YOU SO ARE!!!" She yelled, Waking dipper up in the process. He imminently started blushing when he saw the photo in Mabel's hand. He tried to grab it, but she dodged him and ran around the room yelling.

"Dippers got a girlfriend! Dippers got a girlfriend! Dippers got a girlfriend!" I blushed furiously. I swear my entire face was probably a deep shade of pink by now, and so was Dippers. Did he... Have a crush on me or.... No. Definitely not. Do I- have a crush on him? No. Do I? Nooooooooo. Yes? No! Yes? No! I don't know! Dipper tackled Mabel and ripped the photo in half.

"YES!" He screamed while throwing his hands up in the air.

"Don't worry, I made copies." Mabel laughed.

"MABEL!!!" Dipper yelled. I still couldn't tell if he was blushing because of embarrassment or love... Definitely embarrassment.

"You're blushing!!!" She yelled, running out of the room. Dipper quickly chased after her. I just shrugged and decided to get dressed. I grabbed clothes and headed to the bathroom, changing back into my regular outfit that Mabel had washed for me. I'm going to have to thank her for that...

I walked downstairs where Dipper and Mabel were both eating cereal and watching Tiger-Fist. Dipper saw me and motioned his arm for me to come sit next to him. I walked down and sat next to him, Mabel gave me a bowl of cereal and a spoon.

"Thanks." I said smiling sweetly.

"No problem." She replied, then continued. "Besides its stale cereal."

"Well if it was Stan-Cakes or stale cereal, I would choose stale cereal." I stated.

"Agreed." Dipper and Mabel said in unison. We all broke out in laughter.

"I can't remember the last time I laughed like this... Oh wait. I literally can't remember!" I said.

"Ohh, yeah. We need to get that checked out and find out why you can't remember anything." Dipper replied pointing at my head. Then Mabel's face lit up.

"I just remembered! I'm hanging out with Candy and Grenda today! Yay!" She yelled, then she ran upstairs to get something, ran to the door and screamed something like "BYE STAN IM GOING OUT!" Then Mr. Pines walked in- should I still call him Mr. Pines? Or Stan? Oh well...

Whatever his name is walked in and said that the Mystery Shack was closed so Wendy and Soos weren't around. Then he went to go take a nap, leaving me and Dipper all alone.

-------------Diapers POV-----------
(Diaper XD
I'm sorry I misspelled it and wanted to leave it there XD )

I am so glad that the TV was on, other wise there would've been a long silence between me and Amanda. An almost awkward silence. I don't know why it was awkward. Maybe we were both nervous... About what though? Why would she be nervous? Does she like me? Do I like her? No. Yes? Maybe? Dipper? No. Definitely not. Dipper? Maybe... Does she like me? Dipper?! Do I like her? Well my answer would probably be- DIPPER!!! Amanda pulled me out of my deep thought.

"Phew. You had me worried there that you were in a coma." She laughed.

"Ohh, well. I'm definitely not in a coma! Wait- if I was then I wouldn't be speaking right now- well um- well- you know what I mean." I said, suddenly finding it hard to talk to her. She laughed. You know... I only just realized how really cute her laugh is... Wait- what?!

"Your pretty funny for a guy in a pine tree hat." She said, once again pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean pine tree hat?" I questioned.

"Your right." She said, grinning at me. "There is no pine tree hat!" She yelled, grabbing my hat off my head, and placing it on her head. Then ran outside laughing.

"AMANDA!" I yelled chasing after her.

"Too slow sucker!" She yelled back.

"Aww Come on! Give it back!" I screamed so she could hear me.

"Hmmmm... Okay." She said simply then walked towards me. I was exhausted but she didn't look even slightly tired, weird. She was about to give me back my hat but then quickly flipped up my bangs and saw my Big Dipper birthmark.

"So it is true!" She laughed, dropping my hat on my head.

"What?! Who told you!" I asked.

"Mabel told me. Plus I know everything about you, remember?she said, smirking.

"You probably think I'm a loser now..." I sighed.

"What?! No way! I mean look at the birthmarks that I have!" She said, pulling up her sleeves and showing me her palms, there were triangles on them, almost as big as her palm.

"Weird." I said.

"Yeah. I don't know why I have them... Oh wait, I literally don't know." She replied.

"Yeah..." I laughed. There were a few seconds of silence.

"Soooooo, wanna have a Nyarf battle?" She asked.

"Yeah, that would be great." I answered.

~~~~~After the Battle~~~~~~

"HA-HA! I win again! Amanda yelled after the 6th round.

"I give up." I said throwing my hands up in the air and dropping my gun.

"Ha! In your face! The prize is mine!!" She yelled taking my pine tree hat off the table and putting it on her head again.

"Aww come on! The whole 'If you win then you get to wear my Pinetree hat' bet was a joke!" I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I've heard all the excuses. Oh wait, no I haven't... But still!!! I win you lose so ha-ha-Ha!" She yelled.

"Aww man." I sighed. I heard a door slam open and giggling and a lot if shushing. Ohh no.

"HEY! DIPPER! AMANDA! YOU HERE?! OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY KISSING!" Mabel screamed. My face got so red it probably looked like a tomato. Amanda's face also looked like a tomato.

"MABEL!!!" We both yelled at the same time. We looked towards each other and nodded. Slowly, me and her crawled down the stairs (A/N sorry, I forgot to tell you that they were battling upstairs in the attic.) we imminently started firing darts at the girls who had make up. They all ducked and put there hands on their faces to protect them.
I grabbed Amanda's hand and we ran towards the attic. Before I could close the door she yelled one last thing.

"One more thing I remembered about myself! I hate makeup!" She yelled I slammed the door and locked it after that. Finally, a girl who doesn't like makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Well, there it is. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I got really lazy and I was trying to make this chapter extra long. Do you guys like it so far? I hope you do because I stayed up till 11 tonight writing this... MY DAD IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!! Don't forget to like and comment!!! I like getting feed back from you guys! Till next time!