What are YOU doing here

------------Dippers POV----------

As "Amanda" walked down the street I took Mabel's hand and ran up to the attic.

"What's up bro-bro?" She asked impatiently.

"I still think that girl is some paranormal thing." I quickly spat out.

"Dipper?! Come on! That's ridiculous! I mean seriously! Why would you even- wait a second... Is there something else on your mind? You seem a little happier, and-" she glared at me.
"You've been spacing out the entire time I've been talking!!!" Mabel yelled in my ear.

"Umm, well I uh." I stumbled on saying.

"Ugh, your thinking about Wendy again aren't you?" Mabel accused.

"Uhhhhhh" I started.

"WAIT! Is there anyone else you're thinking about?" I know that look, OMG YOU TOTALLY HAVE A CRUSH!" Mabel accused again.

"Okay, okay. But it's nobody you know..." I lied glancing out the triangular shaped window. There were a few moments of silence before Mabel talked again.

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THE GIRL WITH THE BEANIE DONT YOU!!! She practically screamed.

"What? No! Her? Psh, Get out of here." I said sarcastically.

"Twin promise?" Mabel questioned. Oh no! Not the twin promise! I can't lie on a twin promise!

"Okay, fine I do." I cautiously said. Then I heard a scream from outside.

---I'm switching to 3rd person's POV---

Dipper and Mabel ran downstairs and out the front door where they saw that the world was in black and white, and there was a faint golden glow somewhere in the distance.

------Switching to Amanda's POV------

I continued walking around until suddenly the world started loosing color and a black triangle formed above me, then an eye opened in it and the triangle started turning yellow...

"what do you want?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. (Ps Mabel and Dipper are in a bush watching this)

"I would love to explain a few minor details to you, but it seems like we are being watched, so for now....
REALITY IS AN ILLUSION
THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM
BUY GOLD, BYE!" He screamed. That guy seems familiar.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I know it's short but you can only write so much when your mom is yelling at you to help her with Laundry. Anyway, I will update soon at least I hope. Bye!