Gravity Falls- Or Is It....

Thanks for the positive feedback on the last ACTUAL chapter!

That really makes me want to write more!

((THE NEW GRAVITY FALLS EPISODE WAS INSANE! I'm still screaming on the inside.))

Also- I counted and this is chapter 22 not including all the announcements I made. So:

CHAPTER 22, start!

This chapter is reeeeeally long by the way, I just couldn't stop writing! ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

——————Amanda's POV———

I looked up at the sky. It was night- and according to the moon it was around 2am. I need to get to Dipper and Mabel. I haven't seen them in so long! I looked back at where the portal once stood.

"I wonder how mad William will be when he wakes up...." I mumble. Almost as if it was an instinct, William started to stir. Ohh crap, he is going to be sooooo mad at me... I quickly started to walk to the Mystery Shack wanting to see them all again- but when I looked through the window, something seemed off... Everything looked slightly different, and there was some fat guy who I recognized as Bud Gleefull sitting on the yellow chair in the living room. But- Stan would never let him in there! I started to panic- what happened while I was gone?! Where are they?!

At that moment William sprang up and landed on his feet beside me, yawning. He looked through the window, then at me, then out into the forest, then back at me, glaring this time.

"Azandra... Where are we?" He growled at me.

"Umm- heh, here's the thing..." I started. "I kinda escaped and brought you with me." I said, looking at my feet. I could feel him glaring at my head.

"You didn't answer my question." He insisted. "Where are we?"

My head popped up. "Gravity Falls." I say quickly.

"Wrong." He said. "Guess again."

"What? If course were in gravity falls!" I yelled at him.

"Wrong!" He yells.

"Then where are we?!" I yelled back.

((Anyone connecting the dots? No? Then I'll continue...

Next week- just kidding!))

"Two words." He says.

"Yeah, Gravity. Falls." I says slowly.

"Guess again sister. You teleported us to the wrong dimension." He said, smirking at me.

"I did? Then- Where are we?!" I insisted.

He pauses...

"Reverse Falls, falls, falls." He says, echoing falls.

I raise an eyebrow. "Is this a joke?" I ask sarcastically.

"No..." He says, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

"Well, wherever we are... It's not Gravity Falls... And that's where I wanna be. So-" I start, kneeling down and taking my pack off my back. I open the bag to see red splattered everywhere. My heart drops.

"The dragons blood!" I scream. William kneels next to me.

"Don't beginners use dragons blood to open portals?" He asks, putting emphasis on 'beginners'

I hold up one of the broken viels and sigh in disappointment. "Yes..."

He snickers from next to me. "Well, I'm too weak to open a portal, and your out of blood. So whatcha' gonna do- Amanda?" He says in a teasy tone.