Wrong Choice...

-------Amanda's POV--------------

As soon as I left Gideon in that room, I went straight to the forest. I was alone so I could easily yell without anyone hearing me.

"Who does Gideon think he is? I just met him AND that Will guy... He can't keep me there! Just like Bill couldn't keep me back there! I'll do just fine on my own...." I said, sitting on a stump in the middle of a clearing.

"Thats right..." A voice said, ecoeing around me. I looked around. "You will do just fine, on your own." It finished.

"W-who's out there?!" I yelled, standing up. A figure stepped out of the darkness, he looked like Dipper... He even had the birthmark! Exept... Dipper would never let it be shown... ((Guess who?))

'It's not the Dipper you know...' I thought to myself.

"I asked who are you!" I ask In a rude tone. If this world is reversed, then Dipper must be bad... Right?

"Dipper Gleeful." He replies, leaning against a tree.

I glare at him. "Yeeeeah..." I mumble, starting to walk away. Suddenly he was infront of me. Yep, I'm definitly gonna have to avoid this guy... I stumble backwatds, falling on the floor.

"Leave me alone." I say, standing up and dusting myself off.

"Its a trap! Don't say I didn't warn you." He says, not following me.

"Just ignore him Amanda." I whispered to myself.

"If your going back to Gideon, then trust me, you dont want to. They are going to keep you there forever." I hear him say. "Plus, I can help you." I stop walking and turn towards him.

"How?"

"I can open the portal." He says simply. I narrow my eyes at him. 'I dont trust this guy... This is reversed falls after all, which means Dipper is evil...' I think.

"I don't believe you." I say, turning around and continuing to walk, suddenly I find myself unable to move, Dipper walks in front of me. I could see that he was grabbing hold of a gem on his shirt, his hand glowing a bluish green. Ohhhh, crap... This might be why Will is so afraid of these twins...

"I don't care if you trust me or not, I have a job to do and your gonna cooperate." He says angrily, then starts to walk deeper into the woods, forcing me to float after him. 'Gotta find a way out. Gotta find a way out. Gotta find a way out.' I think, my eyes darting from place to place.

I see a tree branch infront of us, which Dipper ducks under. perfect. As I expect, he forgets to make me duck and I ram into the tree branch, which distracts him, making the strange glow dissipear. I don't run, he would catch me in the first 20 seconds of running. Instead I tackle him and take the gem from his shirt, then I run. I can hear him running after me and I know he'll catch me- but its worth a shot.

I quickly threw the gem onto a rock in the middle of a clearing, smashing it to pieces. I smirked and turned around to come face-to-face with an extremely angry Dipper.

"Uh- hi there!" I say with a awkward smile. I should've thought this through... He grabs my wrist.

"Your lucky that he wants you alive..." He growls, then starts dragging me back into the forest, literally dragging me... But that didn't matter- What was really bugging me was... Who is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm thinking about updating again In the morning.

Sorry about the massive cliffhanger- that's why I'm updating tomorrow instead of Tuesday.