Happy birthday?

Authors note: guys, I am sooooooo sorry for not updating sooner I have no excuses, I was just really lazy... But to make it up I'm going to make this the longest chapter EVER!!! Or do 3 or 4 updates this week, with all the time I have I could do 5! But anyway, I hope you enjoy! Also thank you guys for 100 followers (even if your not following me)
well, Here is a recap!

________________________

Last chapter:
I opened my eyes ready to question him again but when I opened them, he was gone and the world was colorfull again. Just then Mabel and Dipper burst through the door.

"Amanda are you okay! Uhh-what's with the eyes?" Dipper asked. Great- well, happy birthday to me...

~~NOW, START THE CHAPTER~~
------------Dippers POV-----------
Me and Mabel burst through the door and saw some stranger standing there- wait... I know that face... That's Amanda!!!

"Amanda are you okay! Uhh-what's with the eyes?" I asked. "And your hair!"

"Uhh- well- I..." Amanda sighed. "Apparently-" she swallowed hard. "I'm bills..... daughter." She said awkwardly.

-----------Amanda's POV-----------

"What?!" They yelled in disbelieve.

"Well- at least that's what he said... I don't believe one bit of it." I eased them. They relaxed a bit.

"What other lies did he tell you?" Mabel asked.

"What? Ohh- well he said that I was 13,000 years old today... So I guess today is my birthday?" I answered.

"Hmmmm... That's weird, you look like your 13..." Dipper inspected.

"Well, bills human form looks like he's only 35 or so... But we all know he's much older than that..." I estimated. Than I thought. If Bill is really my father then who's my mother? Am I adopted or something? Or does demon birth work differently? Maybe they just summon me out of him air? Or something like that? Oh well... Hopefully I won't find out...
--------------Bills POV-------------
I watched my daughter Azandra (uh-zan-der-uh {Amanda's real name btw}) talking with shooting star and pine tree. This is classic, they don't believe it. Except music note seems to be deep in thought. Hmmmm. Maybe I should go check it out. I can read minds after all. But...
~~~~~~~~FlashBack~~~~~~~
{still in Bills POV}

I watched 6,000 year old (looks like she's 6) Amanda sitting on our golden porch. She was watching a girl play with a golden dog, the mindscape was a beautiful place and it shined like it was made of gold. (A/N Im just going to let your imaginations take over imagine what Bills home is like) There were many dream demons there and they were all in their human forms. (A/N turns out Bill was telling the truth after all!)  Amanda turned to me and pleaded, "Daddy! Do you think that I can have a golden dog one day?!"

"Well what would you name it?" I asked curiously.

"Probably, uhhh... Oh I know! How about-" I cut her off.

"Goldie?" I guess with a smirk.

"What?! How did you know? Ohh yeah." She continued. "Don't you go reading my mind! It's my private place!"

"Well. How about we make a deal." I said with a grin. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"What kind of deal?" She wondered.

"I won't read your mind until your at Least 20,000 years old... But in return, you have to clean your room once every week. Okay?" I stretched out my hand and finished. "Do we have a deal?" She stared at my hand hesitantly. Then after a minute or two she grasped my hand and mumbled. "Weirdo." I chuckled at that.
~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~
{still in Bills POV}
I sighed at that precious memory and looked at my daughter again. My trench coat and eye turned blue with sadness, then red with anger.

"That's it... I've decided. I'm taking Amanda back home, and she is never coming back to earth." I said angrily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I IZ SOOOO EVIL!!!!! So, I only have 1 question.

1) when do you want the next update to be? Answer in the comments!  :3